Resource icon

Tracks 2-way Traffic Layout for "Feldbergring" 2019-09-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
alekabul submitted a new resource:

Feldbergring 2-ways traffic layout - Feldbergring 2-ways traffic for offline play

View attachment 324754 View attachment 324753
Installation: put the contents in your Feldberg folder in game location on the HDD '..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\feldberg". It does not change any of your current files, only adds a layout "Feldbergring 2ways traffic"

With this additional layout you can use Track day / Weekend for driving in AI traffic. I didn`t limit the speed of AI so it`s as competitive as in race. You could limit it if you like - unpack...

Read more about this resource...

I am definitely going to try this! Small suggestion, can you include your instructions in the download? I won't be trying it for a little while and when I get around to it, I will have to come back here to remember what to do :)

I am definitely going to try this! Small suggestion, can you include your instructions in the download? I won't be trying it for a little while and when I get around to it, I will have to come back here to remember what to do :)
I`ll have that in mind for the next uploads to put some "instructions.txt" in the package. For this one I suggest you do a save of the webpage in a folder with the downloaded content and later you`ll be able to see the instructions no matter if you are online or if RD goes dead.
All in all it`s a standard procedure for all track mods and once you get used to it you`ll need no instructions. And because you are inquisitive type I propose you to get into the habit of taking a look inside of every track`s "models.ini" to see what "DYNAMIC_OBJECT_*" are there and if you can use them to spice up the more bland tracks.

Last edited:
Sorry, but it doesn't work for me (CM+Track Day mod).
My car is in the skies !
Never had that problem. Take a look at the description once again and check what version is the "physics*.kn5" that you have in "..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\feldberg\". And I`ll try to help you further on.

Last edited:
All in all it`s a standard procedure for all track mods and once you get used to it you`ll need no instructions. And because you are inquisitive type I propose you to get into the habit of taking a look inside of every track`s "models.ini" to see what "DYNAMIC_OBJECT_*" are there and if you can use them to spice up the more bland tracks.

I'm fine installing tracks and the "standard procedure", I was mainly referring to the CM part. I've not used AI traffic at all and I'v had weird behaviour with the new AI, but looking forward to testing this out when I get the chance! Also thanks for that tip, I'll be sure to check that file out :thumbsup:

Cheers and thanks for all your traffic mods!
I've installed every traffic mod I could find on the internet or yours OK,but this one I dont know what to do it wont work.I tried everything...car is in the sky or track is missing in menu etc...

Last edited:
See the previous message.
Open "..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\feldberg\models_feldberg_2ways.ini" and change
Code:
[MODEL_1]
FILE=physics3.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0
to
Code:
[MODEL_1]
FILE=physics4.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0
if the model you have in the track is "physics4.kn5".

I'm having trouble with this mod. I changed the models_feldberg_2ways.ini to FILE=physics4.kn5 so no I don't fall through the track. However, now the AI is all over the place and many are stck in one place. What am I doing wrong?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%