Resource icon

Misc 2-way and Race layouts for "Longford 1967", terrain fixes, CSP grass, WetFX, bounced light 2020-01-22

Login or Register an account to download this content
For those who like to go freeroaming the easy way the walls are not a problem -
edit "surfaces.ini" in track`s folder from this
Code:
[SURFACE_4]
KEY=2WALL_92
FRICTION=0.95
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0.4
VIBRATION_LENGTH=1.5

to this:
Code:
[SURFACE_4]
KEY=WALL
FRICTION=0.95
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0.4
VIBRATION_LENGTH=1.5

Then all vertical walls will get transparent.

That abyssinian doesn`t look pleased to get it`s paws wet :roflmao:
Screenshot_gmc_vandura_longford_67_22-1-120-16-44-26.jpg

And I`m stuck even in first gear and kicking the clutch...

Great mod, but can you make right side traffic too please? Thank you!

In that 7z you will find the two .ai files that make the right lane traffic. Use them by replacing the ones in your "..\content\tracks\longford_67\2way\ai\" folder. You may want to save the original two files by making an archive of them before replacing.
I've included a sample screen of my AI flood settings (good for 14-16 fast cars in the traffic) and a tip for making more oncoming AI.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
The most AI's retire to pitbox and not going out, and not many oncoming car's in the track in right lane traffic. I followed the instructions.

The most AI's retire to pitbox and not going out, and not many oncoming car's in the track in right lane traffic. I followed the instructions.

On my PC they work exactly the same be it right or left side. When does this "retire" occur? Do you start in "Track day"? AI flood enabled?

AI's strat race

In "Race" half the start grid is the wrong way on the line. Use "Track day" and it will be ok going out from the pits.
Also, in "Track day" when AI crashes it doesn't "retire" and just wait in the pits for the end of the session.
AI flood works only in "Track day", never in "Race".

Great idea in adding traffic to this track. How can i enable it because i've selected the traffic map and there's no traffic. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Use "Track day" and try with and without "AI flood"

Attachments

• 1693368593424.png
    1693368593424.png
    489.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 1693368631426.png
    1693368631426.png
    471.2 KB · Views: 28
Hello,
thank you for everything. It's a shame, I don't have any traffic except on Track Day.
Hi,
This add-on is intended that way. The "Traffic tool" of CSP is entirely different concept so you shouldn't expect my add-on to work in Practice mode. There are some advantages and disadvantages of using either of the two concepts. On a circuit like Longford where there's no multi-lane highways the AI flood with 12-15 other cars gives a good enough sim experience. "Traffic tool" is a must on city circuits with huge road networks.

I hope you have a happy new year!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing