2 step mod - Toyota Chesta with Ford V8 Turbo

Cars 2 step mod - Toyota Chesta with Ford V8 Turbo 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
mboyd5 submitted a new resource:

2 step mod - Toyota Chesta with Ford V8 Turbo - 2 step launch control V8 sound mod

Now first things first, I have had nothing to do with making this 3d model as the rights to that belong to Mamiya Motors and Josh B. I just mucked around with various files in order to get this mod working the way I needed it to.

Everything you need to know about the mod is written in the youtube description. If this download link doesn't work, there is one in the youtube description.

Installation is simple, just click and drag into content manager and...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

@mboyd5 if you'r not the author of the 3d model why sharing it ? Is the model made from scratch ? Have you any autorizations ?

From what i see (and from similar group that make drift cars) i really doubt the model is legit and the size, lol, 123mb....

@mboyd5 if you'r not the author of the 3d model why sharing it ? Is the model made from scratch ? Have you any autorizations ?

From what i see (and from similar group that make drift cars) i really doubt the model is legit and the size, lol, 123mb....

I have contacted everyone involved with the model and the owner of the model has given me the ok on a private Facebook forum (Otherwise I wouldn't of posted it on here).

It is a zip file.

If you have any doubt, don't download it. If the link doesn't work, let me know so I can fix it.

• Deleted member 223075

I have contacted everyone involved with the model and the owner of the model has given me the ok on a private Facebook forum (Otherwise I wouldn't of posted it on here).

It is a zip file.

If you have any doubt, don't download it. If the link doesn't work, let me know so I can fix it.

It does not answer if the model is scratch made or no. You can have autorizations but if the model is ripped it's against the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know - I just mod sounds, not the cars. Going off of my knowledge of pc car games, I do not know of any mix mash of cresta/chaser's around so it very well could be a scratch made car. Besides, how would you be able to tell if any of these car mods are scratch made or ripped?

. Besides, how would you be able to tell if any of these car mods are scratch made or ripped?
If you know how to make them from scratch it is rather easy to spot rips. The way the UV map is layed out, the texture names, the material settings, as rippers seem to all use the same guides to make their cars, which explicitly use models ripped from Forza.
Regarding the mesh itself professionally made models tend to have certain topology styles.

If you know how to make them from scratch it is rather easy to spot rips. The way the UV map is layed out, the texture names, the material settings, as rippers seem to all use the same guides to make their cars, which explicitly use models ripped from Forza.
Regarding the mesh itself professionally made models tend to have certain topology styles.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. In regards to this mod, I didn't make this car, I only made the sounds and added a few files (borrowed from a friend's mod) in order to get the 2 step to work. The only reason I re-released this car is because the sound mod matches it due to the previously mentioned unique files involved. This shouldn't be as big of a deal as Mahad is making it out to be.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%