2 Buttkicker Gamer2 transducers and 2 BKA-130-C amps - How do you make both work (as Front and Rear)?

Hi Everyone!

I have 2 buttkicker Gamer2 transducers with 2 BKA-130-C Amps.
It was fairly easy enough to connect 1 buttkicker and 1 amp to my PCie soundcard that i added into my PC, but now that I added a 2nd one (to separate front and back), i'm having issues getting it to work.

Someone told me to take the RCA (black/red RCA Jack on one end) to 3.5mm audio jack and put one black RCA into the INPUT on 1 amp, and put the other Red RCA into the INPUT on the 2nd amp, and then the 3.5mm jack into the soundcard's "Front" audio jack.

It worked for a little while, but I tried ACC today, and only 1 amp was showing signals coming through and I only felt that corresponding bass shaker vibrate also.

I set Windows Sound Config to 5.1 as everyone mentioned, but in SimHub I choose to split it into Front/Rear. It worked over the weekend, but then today it didn't.

I don't know if I made the connections correctly and if that's the issue, or should I do it differently?

Does anyone have experience using 2 buttkicker gamer2 (or buttkicker mini concert maybe) and splitting the sound to front and rear?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%