rF2 2.5h WEC @ Silverstone - Sat 17th May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
QUICK NOTE: If anybody has the car content already, if you could please refrain from providing links to it / uploading it then that would be brilliant. We expect to release the cars this weekend, but would like to do some final testing and make any necessary modifications first. Thank you! :D

QUICK NOTE: If anybody has the car content already, if you could please refrain from providing links to it / uploading it then that would be brilliant. We expect to release the cars this weekend, but would like to do some final testing and make any necessary modifications first. Thank you! :D
I guess the GT3 cars will be based on the Blancpain mod, which was used so far in the GT3 club races?!

This looks awesome!

Is the R18 up for download anywhere? I'd like to enter in it, but not before I've had a chance to test it myself.

I expect we'll make it available to download this weekend, so you'll have plenty of time to test before you decide whether or not to enter. We'll let you know as soon as it's available - keep your eyes peeled! :D

OK, but the race is Saturday already? :p

Definitely sign me up no doubt about it :D been waiting for something like this for I don't know how long :D dead excited already and want to get into the endurance side of things like the VWEC but need a lot of practice like this to get upto scratch.
Will be by myself and most likely be a GTE car but would like to test before commiting to a car.

Thank you to all that has made this possible :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing