rF2 2.4 Hours of Le Mans - Sun 24 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
the chance for another one of these races with the new dlc ;)
Indeed! :D Given the amount of interest shown in this event I think we will definitely have another one soon. ;)

in with a dpi (as a reserve, i know)
I have added you to the reserves list. You will be moved up (and notified) if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: Or you could ask to see if any drivers currently on the list are willing to share their seat. :)

Michel vL

Premium
Me too... To help I've lowered tire pressure and moved brake bias to the front... But still I'm finding it hard to brake late as others without locking up but no spinning out though. I'm using a load cell brake, but it ain't magic though lol

Thank you mate!

I'll try that, hoping to have a manageble car before the weekend.

Michel, please let us know if that indeed helps, was hoping to get more training in but that seems unlikely for the coming days so testing is limited. I do have experience with this combo but also suffering a bit with the brakes.

Michel vL

Premium
Michel, please let us know if that indeed helps, was hoping to get more training in but that seems unlikely for the coming days so testing is limited. I do have experience with this combo but also suffering a bit with the brakes.

Will do @Fucitol , luckily I've a few days off athe at the end of the week. That'll free up some time for testing out the suggestions made by @Pauli Ahonen and @SOLO59 .

Can anyone please confirm - Aston Martin - In the setup menu Traction Control is available as a default for this car, but your server is switching it off.
Is it definitely disallowed? Your front page says ABS/TC: Factory Defaults, so it doesn't seem right to be disallowed?

Any clarification gratefully received :)

Daiman Patel

Can anyone please confirm - Aston Martin - In the setup menu Traction Control is available as a default for this car, but your server is switching it off.
Is it definitely disallowed? Your front page says ABS/TC: Factory Defaults, so it doesn't seem right to be disallowed?

Any clarification gratefully received :)
They two settings work independently of one another. The server wide settings (and therefore the standard in-game settings) for TC and ABS have been disabled, but the car specific settings are enabled (if available for the car in question, hence the description "factory defaults" in the event details) and can be used. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
They two settings work independently of one another. The server wide settings (and therefore the standard in-game settings) for TC and ABS have been disabled, but the car specific settings are enabled (if available for the car in question, hence the description "factory defaults" in the event details) and can be used. :thumbsup:

Understood thank you, I must have had it turned off then as I was over 4 seconds slower on your server! (I can't afford to lose even 4 hundredths, never mind a full 4 seconds). :roflmao:

Thanks for explaining

Daiman Patel

Understood thank you, I must have had it turned off then as I was over 4 seconds slower on your server! (I can't afford to lose even 4 hundredths, never mind a full 4 seconds). :roflmao:

Thanks for explaining
You're welcome! Also bear in mind that the difference in lap time could be caused by a lack of grip due to the amount of rubber currently on the track, on the server. (This should build up over time, but will wash away if there is any rainfall.)

I'm sorry but I have to give up my spot.
I realise I'm too busy this week to get the practice in to do it justice.

I hope I'll get chance to make it into one of these soon.

Daiman Patel

I'm sorry but I have to give up my spot.
I realise I'm too busy this week to get the practice in to do it justice.

I hope I'll get chance to make it into one of these soon.
I'm sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us, mate. :( Sounded like you had been putting a lot of time into preparing for this event. I hope that we'll see you again next time. :)

@Marco Antonio Rodriguez, you have been moved up the list! :thumbsup:

Daiman Patel

In with LMP2 if there is still room.
Unfortunately I will have to add you to the reserves list for the time being. You will be moved up (and notified) if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: Or you could ask to see if any drivers currently on the list are willing to share their seat. :)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.5%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000