rF2 2.4 Hours of Le Mans - Sun 22 Aug 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Does this look like the correct schedule? I'm sometimes a bit "hard of thinking", so I thought it would be good to check.

2021/08/22UTCBST (UK)CET (Europe)Notes:
Practice16:00 - 16:3017:00 - 17:3018:00 - 18:3030m
Qualifying16:30 - 17:0017:30 - 18:0018:30 - 19:0030m
Warmup17:00 - 17:0518:00 - 18:0519:00 - 19:055m (Final checks)
Race17:0518:0519:052h 24m.

Yuuuup! :)

Sign me up with prototype
@Ole Marius Myrvold if GTE ends up with 5-7 cars maybe its better to have full prototype race, 5-7 car race for 2.4 hours probably won't be fun especially if drivers are on different skill levels.
Also do the custom liveries work now with latest patches or it still breaks other people's games?

I have a somewhat stable setup for the oreca if that helps, you can try it, just don't know where in the files is actually located
I hate that little down hill right kink corner on second part of track where you must be gentle with throttle and brake. My rear end in 50% of time just steps out :(

Last edited:
I know that this is a risk. At the same time, there are so many that fall asleep between 08:00 and 10:00 and wake up around 16-17. They can join in ;D Also. I am hoping that people will be massively hyyyyyyyped after the race so they will be extremely keen on racing!
Absolutely true, very keen on joining the next time around mate!

I hate that little down hill right kink corner on second part of track where you must be gentle with throttle and brake. My rear end in 50% of time just steps out :(
I had the same issue whilst testing for last years race (Oreca) and was advised by another RD member to lower the camber. This greatly improved stability under braking.

Indianapolis? I have a setup that is stable and fast in a straight line. Its not race winning, but should be able to put up a decent fight a little lower in the standings. I have a old setup from 2019 it appears and also a current one used at Monza. I havent tested any of them (yet), but I'm happy to send them to you if you want? Same goes for @Colin Peach

Last edited:
Another Problem, is it possible that by changing the engine mixture the consumption on the lap does not change?
Both in qualifying and in race learn it always remains 6.36 liters per lap.
My car F488. I do not understand.

Sign me up with prototype
@Ole Marius Myrvold if GTE ends up with 5-7 cars maybe its better to have full prototype race, 5-7 car race for 2.4 hours probably won't be fun especially if drivers are on different skill levels.
Also do the custom liveries work now with latest patches or it still breaks other people's games?
In!

I wouldn't say yes or no to the GT-situation yet, I'll move over to GT if the numbers are quite skewed.
Custom liveries... Nothing official on it, but it has worked lately.
There are still some issues with liveries/car loadings, but these seems to be unrelated to custom liveries.

Sorry for the off topic, but
does anyone know the key combination to bring up the brake-accelerator and clutch graph in RF2?
Thank you

I thought this is only for replays, and that you need to use SimHub or something to get overlays while driving?

Another Problem, is it possible that by changing the engine mixture the consumption on the lap does not change?

This is weird. It works for me. Noticeable difference in both power and fuel usage.

I have done all the tests that I know including the re-installation of RF2, but the problem of the mixture remains. If someone has a solution, fine, otherwise I will be forced to make 3 pit stops.

I have done all the tests that I know including the re-installation of RF2, but the problem of the mixture remains. If someone has a solution, fine, otherwise I will be forced to make 3 pit stops.
I'll do some tests tonight and check for that. So far I have not noticed a big difference on the fuel consumption in GTE cars in general between Quali and Race setting.
The last race I did here was about 55 mins too cross the line, I used Quali and did not have to pit so I assume 2 stops should be doable but tight.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back