rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
HVZ7l9t.jpg

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WEC
Track: Sebring International Raceway
Car: Lola B12/60 Rebellion Racing 2013, Blancpain Endurance Series (Templates)

Choose your poison on the day; feel free to switch between cars during the practice session.
  • Lola B12/60 Rebellion Racing 2013
  • Audi R8 (LMS & Ultra version)
  • Ferrari F458
  • Ferrari F430
  • Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  • McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • Porsche 997 GT3-R
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 [CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE]
  • Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3
  • Lamborghini Gallardo LP600+

Weather:
Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track where possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use: 1x
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists
Traction control:
Low
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Race
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT - 20 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up:
19:50 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 20:00 GMT - 60 minutes [standing start]

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

LMP1 Sign-up list:
  1. Stefan Woudenberg
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. ...
GT3 Sign-up list:
  1. Daiman Patel *
  2. Tom4sz
  3. Enzo Fazzi *
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. ...
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

utp: 22

Last edited:
Hi, just got RF2 and I am thinking of doing some Club racing, but where do I get this Blancpain Endurance Series mod from?
cheers
Andy

Hi, just got RF2 and I am thinking of doing some Club racing, but where do I get this Blancpain Endurance Series mod from?
cheers
Andy
Hi Andy, all mods that you do not have already will be automatically downloaded and installed by the game when you log in to the server. The server shall be up tomorrow afternoon. :)

Hi Andy, all mods that you do not have already will be automatically downloaded and installed by the game when you log in to the server. The server shall be up tomorrow afternoon. :)

Well I'm not ready to go into a club race without trying the Mod. But thanks. Any idea how to get the mod for offline practice?

Well I'm not ready to go into a club race without trying the Mod. But thanks. Any idea how to get the mod for offline practice?
Once I have put up the server then you can log-in whenever you like (no need to sign-up or commit to the event) to download the mods, and then you can practice offline or online to your heart's content. :D As I'm setting up the servers tomorrow you'll have plenty of time to try out the mods before the actual race on Friday. ;)

Once I have put up the server then you can log-in whenever you like (no need to sign-up or commit to the event) to download the mods, and then you can practice offline or online to your heart's content. :D As I'm setting up the servers tomorrow you'll have plenty of time to try out the mods before the actual race on Friday. ;)

So the mod is not available to offline players Daiman? I have not yet paid ISI for MP access yet but wanted this mod to try out. Nevermind, have a good race all.:thumbsup:

OK, managed to find the BES mod now thanks to a kind member. ;) Can I ask how come the race uses the mod but no download link? Wouldn't it be better to show a link?
Will get some offline racing and testing done before I commit to MP in the club.
Cheers
Andy

Sign me up in the GT3 class.
Also, which build is this? I got all confused because of testbuilds and all. :)
Apologies for the delayed reply, but Matheus is right on the money. We are currently using Build 1052 (which is the latest official release); the VEC, and some other leagues, may be using preview builds to which ISI have given them access, but unfortunately (or maybe not, depending on the number of performance issues, etc. that a new build may bring) we don't have access to these.

Once a new official release is made available we will do our best to update our servers as quickly as possible. Unfortunately as the update process requires elevated privileges to install it can only be performed by administrators, therefore there may be a delay of a day or two before our servers are on the latest build. (Hopefully ISI will remove this seemingly needless limitation soon.) In this case we will keep you informed regarding progress via appropriate event threads.

I'm afraid I have to sign out :( It's a shame, I was doing some practice laps yesterday and the Lola is so much fun around here.

Sorry guys, I need to sign out as well. Apparently we've got some party today at office, and I have to be there. I hope that this combo (or similar) will come back soon :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back