AC [1h race] GT3 @ Imola - Thu 19 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Anyone any pointers in taming that SLS... is hideous :D
Just tried these GT3 cars for the first time. Was quite a bit faster with BMW than the Merc. But not giving up without a fight with that monster ;)

Anyone any pointers in taming that SLS... is hideous :D
Just tried these GT3 cars for the first time. Was quite a bit faster with BMW than the Merc. But not giving up without a fight with that monster ;)
Blip the throttle when heavy braking and going down the gears. I just rest my foot on the accelerator (just the slightest amount of throttle will do) as I'm going down the gears, keeps the car straight under heavy braking.

I like the way it turns in, I've been really enjoying the SLS lately. You do need to get it slowed down for the corners though, it's big advantage isn't through the corners but it has excellent brakes and great acceleration and speed. So it's a slow in, fast out car. Take advantage of the brakes, do your best through the corner, nail the exits and no one will be able to touch you on the straights.

No thanks I contribute by not using addblock, I don't have that kind of money to spare.

That's very good of you.
I understand. 0.054 euro's per day is quite a bit of money. You should save it and buy a bar of chocolate, oh no, you can't get a bar of chocolate for so little. Maybe a half a fudge bar. :rolleyes:
Your choice. Enjoy your public server racing with all it's rammers and kids. :thumbsup:
If I get any dislikes, I'll know they were rammers or kids...:D:roflmao:;)

Last edited:
Can I please change my car to SLS, because I HATE Z4!:mad:. I now and then try that car but no, It just doesn't fit me. I don't know why:(

Sign me out please. Sorry family problems. Youngest son very ill and I need to take care of him tonight.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years