1999 Jordan 2020 edition

Skins 1999 Jordan 2020 edition 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ChaosF1 submitted a new resource:

1999 Jordan 2020 edition - Jordan updated

Finally i am release my updated 1999 Jordan for 2020
View attachment 393141
Contain 4 versions with different engine suppliers pick the one you want and copy the files

Contains
Livery replacing racenet
Drivers suits with boots and cap replacing racenet suit
Team logo replacing Blade emblem

View attachment 393143

I will be adding an option for a 5th engine supplier in the next up

if anyone has any problems let...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, when adding this to myteam, i have got an issue where the game is hanging on the loading screen to enter team headquarters, can anyone help?
I used the Jordan Ferrari files. copy and pastd as instructed.

Hey, when adding this to myteam, i have got an issue where the game is hanging on the loading screen to enter team headquarters, can anyone help?
I used the Jordan Ferrari files. copy and pastd as instructed.
Gday mate can you try any of the others and let me know if the problem continues? if you can and it does can you tell me which ones have this problem

this will really help me to narrow the problem

Gday mate can you try any of the others and let me know if the problem continues? if you can and it does can you tell me which ones have this problem

this will really help me to narrow the problem

Hi mate, tried this with each engine manufacturer and im having the same issue with each. Havnet had issues with other livery mods so not sure what to suggest. Just thrown another random livery back in and its worked fine.

Gday everyone i understand some people maybe experiencing a problem with my mod i will look at this tonight to try and figure out what the problem is and fix it sorry to anyone how is having this problem

Gday everyone i understand some people maybe experiencing a problem with my mod i will look at this tonight to try and figure out what the problem is and fix it sorry to anyone how is having this problem

No worries mate, appreciate the work you ad others are doing to frshen up the skins etc for Myteam mode! Keep up the good work!

This looks great, can't wait to try it. Agree it would be cool to see a version without the tobacco ad and just saying Buzin Hornets instead like they used to do on the countries that didn't allow tobacco ads. Understand if you don't want to do it though, a lot of rework - I think this looks great as is, I'll load it up later!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%