Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

_amv3742_.jpg

Pretty much the greatest Lamborghini ever built and no one knows it exists.

The story behind this car is amazing. Only one road going version on Earth. 665hp and 1100kg.

Coming to Project CARS 2, but if enough interest, we will bring it to AC too. We are working in collaboration with Mistral Motors, the current owner of the only example in the world, to bring as close as we can to the real car.

Last edited:
Are you, in any form, shape, or way... taking the original gt1 pcars2 model as a base?

Or is this a legitimate absolutely scratch made model?

I have some experience with Diablo physics in AC, so... if your contacts are willing to talk about it, I'm willing to work with you guys and to participate in that conversation with them, if any of that is helpful at all. :thumbsup:

Or, if you just need to wing it with no data, I can probably do that too. At least I have a solid base to work from.

I have some experience with Diablo physics in AC, so... if your contacts are willing to talk about it, I'm willing to work with you guys and to participate in that conversation with them, if any of that is helpful at all. :thumbsup:

Or, if you just need to wing it with no data, I can probably do that too. At least I have a solid base to work from.

That's great thanks mate. We actually have no physics guy so I guess you're hired LOL

Holy cow I thought I was the only one who knew about this car (silly me, I know). I'm so excited that you are working on a mod of this car. +1 vote to bring to Assetto Corsa!

I found a gran turismo model and very little info online so i was thinking of converting the file and try making one. But if you have real contacts, and people with experience I can't wait to see what you make! Really hope you bring in to AC

I found a gran turismo model and very little info online so i was thinking of converting the file and try making one. But if you have real contacts, and people with experience I can't wait to see what you make! Really hope you bring in to AC
the gran turismo model is literally 10 polygons there wouldnt even be a reason to convert it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.5%