1997 Arrows A18 Livery inc Pit and Race Crews

Skins 1997 Arrows A18 Livery inc Pit and Race Crews 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gargamadua submitted a new resource:

1997 Arrows A18 Livery - My Homage to Damon Hill's 1997 Arrows car.

My recreation of Damon Hill's 1997 Arrows A18 car used to defend his 1996 WDC title, sadly we all know how that went but it still was a great looking car IMHO. This is my 1st proper attempt at a livery so any comments will be very welcome.

There are files for Ego ERP archiver as well as a copy an paste version.

Included in copy and paste is the livery as well as racesuit, and gloves and new emblem.

You will need the Racenet car and suit as well as the 70th edition gloves to be unlocked...

Read more about this resource...

Gargamadua updated 1997 Arrows A18 Livery with a new update entry:

Arrows 1997 A18 Livery - Updated - Race and pit crews added

Minor update to some textures on the livery, plus facilities, race and pit crews.

Also added pit light and Spec 3 Simulator (untested as I have yet to get Spec 3)

As usual, please feel free to comment, let me know if you find any bugs.

View attachment 406163View attachment 406164View attachment 406165View attachment 406166View attachment 406167View attachment 406168

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love this looks awesome and very realistic , any chance you could do a full livery based on Brabham 1990 1991 era? being aussie i brought back brabham and been running blue and white hoping someone would do the logo and some skin but its a team everyone skips

I love this looks awesome and very realistic , any chance you could do a full livery based on Brabham 1990 1991 era? being aussie i brought back brabham and been running blue and white hoping someone would do the logo and some skin but its a team everyone skips

A livery and emblem should be doable, possibly a full team if I have time, currently working on the Arrows A21 for MyTeam, i'll probably make a start then

Just to be sure your on about this livery from 1991
brabham.jpg

And this logo?

nsan3c1lfw041.jpg

Hello,
I'm using your fantastic mod. Thanks for that. But i have a issue with the gloves. I installed them as told. The decals are not showed in game. Did i do something wrong. Can you help me. :cool:

Hello,
I'm using your fantastic mod. Thanks for that. But i have a issue with the gloves. I installed them as told. The decals are not showed in game. Did i do something wrong. Can you help me. :cool:
Just tested and working fine for me on V1.14 of the game, the gloves replace the 70th edition gloves, if they are not showing up it might be worth verifying you game files and the reinstall via the copy and paste option

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.2%