1996 IRL Season

Skins 1996 IRL Season 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
m00n5h1nerITA submitted a new resource:

1996 IRL Season - IRL

The 1996 Indy Racing League season skins for the IDT Indycar mod.
You won't find Arie Lueyndyk Indy 500 car, as it is the only one I haven't painted myself, I use the bjohnsonsmith one, as I have no permission to include it in the pack, you'll to find it, sorry.
rFm included to be used as a standalone.

No helmets included, except for some I painted myself, use the ones form the original IDT mod

Enjoy.

Read more about this resource...

m00n5h1nerITA submitted a new resource:

1996 IRL Season - IRL

Read more about this resource...
Want help making the car in more detail? I have almost all the stickers and sponsors found, just a few more to go.
1634647519224.png

Ciao, hai indovinato, sono italiano!:) Come detto sto cercando di aggiungere tutte le vetture e i piloti stagione per stagione, caschi compresi con le corrette sponsorizzazioni e grafiche, grazie anche all'aiuto di un sito di statistiche Indycar dove sono presenti tutti gli iscritti gara per gara, anno per anno. Se posso essere d'aiuto per farla diventare una super mod Historic Edition (con qualche extra, ho fatto la skin della Eagle-Toyota All American Racers) ben volentieri! Poi chissà, magari lavorerò in futuro sui sound e la fisica per rendere le vetture differenti tra di loro;)

Ciao, hai indovinato, sono italiano!:) Come detto sto cercando di aggiungere tutte le vetture e i piloti stagione per stagione, caschi compresi con le corrette sponsorizzazioni e grafiche, grazie anche all'aiuto di un sito di statistiche Indycar dove sono presenti tutti gli iscritti gara per gara, anno per anno. Se posso essere d'aiuto per farla diventare una super mod Historic Edition (con qualche extra, ho fatto la skin della Eagle-Toyota All American Racers) ben volentieri! Poi chissà, magari lavorerò in futuro sui sound e la fisica per rendere le vetture differenti tra di loro;)
Ottimo!
Dunque, io un po' di materiale ce l'ho, per diletto personale ho fatto la stagione 91. Il vero problema è stato posizionare correttamente sponsor e numeri, servirebbero dei file gen con il cofano motore alto.

ho caricato una cosina, spero ti piaccia:

Ciao

Ottimo!
Dunque, io un po' di materiale ce l'ho, per diletto personale ho fatto la stagione 91. Il vero problema è stato posizionare correttamente sponsor e numeri, servirebbero dei file gen con il cofano motore alto.

ho caricato una cosina, spero ti piaccia:

Ciao
Grazie mille come sempre per il lavoro!

Comunque ho creato un canale Discord dove volendo possiamo consigliarci per lavorare sugli skinpack ed eventualmente sui caschi, così almeno rendiamo il tutto più completo. Ti lascio qui il link :) https://discord.gg/uqEG2BpV

Hi!

I love these 1990's Indy Car mods! Glad to see an appreciation for this wonderful era of Indy Car racing.

On the 1996 IRL mod, the Menard cars do not appear in the game. Any idea as to why?

Otherwise, love the mods! keep up the good work!

Hi!

I love these 1990's Indy Car mods! Glad to see an appreciation for this wonderful era of Indy Car racing.

On the 1996 IRL mod, the Menard cars do not appear in the game. Any idea as to why?

Hi, this strange.
Have you placed the 96_Menard_Upgrades.ini, 96_Menard.gen and 96_Menard_spinner.ini in the mod folder? That can be the reason for not seeing the cars.
Let me know if this solves the issue.

M.

Hi!

Go to the .veh file and try this

HDVehicle=Menard.hdv
Graphics=96_Menard.gen
Spinner=96_Menard_Spinner.gen
Upgrades=96_Menard_Upgrades.ini
Sounds=Buick_V6.sfx

Thanks for responding Contelellomascetti1975 and m00n5h1nerITA!

I got the Team Menard cars to show up on the menu screen and in-game!

I simply changed the .sfx line in the .veh file to "Sounds=Lola95.sfx" as well as updating the graphics. spinner and upgrades files.

Thanks for responding Contelellomascetti1975 and m00n5h1nerITA!

I got the Team Menard cars to show up on the menu screen and in-game!

I simply changed the .sfx line in the .veh file to "Sounds=Lola95.sfx" as well as updating the graphics. spinner and upgrades files.
Check it out also the other teams on all the skinpacks that use a Buick engine. I have fixed them and it works, I'm also working on them to expand the field and make a sort of HE of this mods, even with the helmets.

Last edited:
Nice mod, shame that there is only 1 track for it. (Indy)

1. Are there 90s versions of Disney World and Phoenix?
2. When are you going to update the 1992 CART skinpack?

Nice mod, shame that there is only 1 track for it. (Indy)

1. Are there 90s versions of Disney World and Phoenix?
2. When are you going to update the 1992 CART skinpack?
I have a few version of the Phoenix oval, the one closer to the IRL times is the USPits version. The same is for Loudon, whereas for Vegas, the JNS track fits better. I have recently found an Orlando track, but haven't use enough to judge.

I don't know when I will update the 92 package, I'm sorry, I just do it in my spare time, maybe Xmas break will be a good time to finish it.

I have a few version of the Phoenix oval, the one closer to the IRL times is the USPits version. The same is for Loudon, whereas for Vegas, the JNS track fits better. I have recently found an Orlando track, but haven't use enough to judge.

I don't know when I will update the 92 package, I'm sorry, I just do it in my spare time, maybe Xmas break will be a good time to finish it.
In questo caso per lo skinpack del 1992 se può essere d'aiuto sto facendo un lavoro indipendente anche per quanto riguarda i caschi. Una fatica della madonna perché trovare le immagini e gli sponsor del tempo è sempre un problema... Al momento sono arrivato ad Euromotorsport che devo provare a fare la skin della 42 per tutti (Marozzo, Barbazza, Salmi, Chassey, Palmroth, Wood e Daccò). Sulla 50 ho già fatto Danner e devo sistemare Groff, Snider e anche Marozzo che corse pure sulla 50. Il casco di Marcelo vedrò cosa fare perché ha una grafica troppo complessa per me...

Per il resto mi mancano ancora una decina di team, il più grosso da sistemare è AJ Foyt Enterprises, dato che sulla 14 in quella stagione c'hanno corso otto piloti... Poi vedo cosa ci sarà da sistemare sul 1993/'94/'95 ed eventualmente '96

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 324 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%