Skins 1996 Indycar Road skins for SDD 1995 Indycar mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good
How do you like LCD panel now?
168429695_10159527218219015_4302654212750506162_n.jpg

That's a good question. Sim Dream Dev seems to have removed all Indycar mods from their website. People say they were using stolen mods.
Forrest
I hope you do not mind, I added the #6 from side of 1996 newman_andretti Lola to the nose of each version, as they were not present. I am in the process of learning to paint.

Attachments

• received_802620320636493.jpeg
    received_802620320636493.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 82
Awesome. I have no problem with fixing anything I do. Have fun.
Forrest
Could you take a peek at the #7 Salazar "Cristal" skins 1996, there is a sliver of white on right side pod back by rear suspension, I cannot seem to figure out where it needs the green paint to hide it?
I have been trying to sort it out, but no luck yet?
Road and Oval both have this.

Thanks for looking

Forrest
Could you take a peek at the #7 Salazar "Cristal" skins 1996, there is a sliver of white on right side pod back by rear suspension, I cannot seem to figure out where it needs the green paint to hide it?
I have been trying to sort it out, but no luck yet?
Road and Oval both have this.

Thanks for looking
There were a couple of other glitches too. I'll re-upload. BTW almost done with the 1993 Chevys
2 more and start on the Hondas

If you would be kind to let me know where to look on template for where the white stipe was?
I am really trying to learn this paint thing it seems quite fun
With these, there was no template. I made my own, but for your issue, I just shaved a little of of what I called the Rt Top Side. If you look on my template you see where the "rt top side" kind of overlaps the "rt outside" layer. I shaved a little bit of that "rt top side" off. There are a couple of other places, like along the nose and where the "Rt Side Fin" touch that I have to fix on every car.

With these, there was no template. I made my own, but for your issue, I just shaved a little of of what I called the Rt Top Side. If you look on my template you see where the "rt top side" kind of overlaps the "rt outside" layer. I shaved a little bit of that "rt top side" off. There are a couple of other places, like along the nose and where the "Rt Side Fin" touch that I have to fix on every car.
I guess what I actually did was paint a little of that white, green, rather than shaving it off

I guess what I actually did was paint a little of that white, green, rather than shaving it off
I don't know if you noticed it, but on that right side fin, there was a little bit of a stripe that shouldn't be there. On the template(and on the actual .dds file) the right side fin is over on the left side of the dds (next to the nose). I erased a little bit of that stripe that was overlapping it. Are you using Gimp? or Photoshop?

Oh No!
I have caused you more work?
I will look for right side top, thank you for pointing me in proper direction, I will figure this out??
That colorful template is your creation?
Thanks Mate

The white stripe on inside of right rear fin? Yes I figured that out and was able to fix on the #7 Cristal Lola.
And top of rightside in the front was a white patch on the front pod I call it, I figured that out as well

I do not have knowledge yet to figure out to adjust templates or borders yet I have learned to touchup areas and move, and cut and paste some graphics that is about where I am at. I am a Newb. Lol

I do not have knowledge yet to figure out to adjust templates or borders yet I have learned to touchup areas and move, and cut and paste some graphics that is about where I am at. I am a Newb. Lol
Let me know if I can help. I didn't know Paint was that useful. I've been using Gimp for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%