Skins 1996 Indycar Road skins for SDD 1995 Indycar mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, great skins! Always thought why nobody paints some 1994-96 skins. SDD mod's physics seems better than VRC 1999.

Thanks, great skins! Always thought why nobody paints some 1994-96 skins. SDD mod's physics seems better than VRC 1999.
Thanks. I like the SDD mods too. Some people have a problem with SDD. Say they steal other people's stuff, but nobody else is doing older indycar mods.

Thank You So Much for making skins for this Mod!
I did notice the ALUMAX lettering is missing from Side pods on the #16 Road and Oval cars, If I had painting skills I could fix. Was hoping you might repair those please?
Please keep on with your skills for these Indy cars as it adds so much more realism to the experience
Thank You

Thank You So Much for making skins for this Mod!
I did notice the ALUMAX lettering is missing from Side pods on the #16 Road and Oval cars, If I had painting skills I could fix. Was hoping you might repair those please?
Please keep on with your skills for these Indy cars as it adds so much more realism to the experience
Thank You
Yikes! Yes the showroom is so dark on these I could hardly see to paint them. I made a quick repair and will upload right away.

Yikes! Yes the showroom is so dark on these I could hardly see to paint them. I made a quick repair and will upload right away.
Yes
If you open Reynards and Lolas in CM and click on sidepod, box will open .
WC Body click on 3 dots. Then change value of first item top of list "ksAmbient" 0.1.....change to "0.3"and save.
Enjoy brighter settings

20210328_045316.jpg

Yes, there were wrong ambient settings (except for Penske chassis), I edited and reimported once, but lost LCD panels dynamic indicators in process.

Yes
If you open Reynards and Lolas in CM and click on sidepod, box will open .
WC Body click on 3 dots. Then change value of first item top of list "ksAmbient" 0.1.....change to "0.3"and save.
Enjoy brighter settings
Jim, I'm not getting it. I'm in Content/Cars but I don't find anything to click on to bring WC body. Should I be somewhere else?

Of course increasing the brightness of body has dimmed the LCD panel display, but we are addressing that issue and it will be fixed. So one member has designed new rims for these, and we are also attempting to add brake disc glow as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 273 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 184 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 185 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 137 7.6%