1994 NASCAR Winston Cup Series

Skins 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup Series 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
TitaniumMotor submitted a new resource:

1994 NASCAR Winston Cup Series - 81 skins from the 1994 season for the CUP90 mod

View attachment 452138

81 skins included from the 1994 season. These original CUP90 skins have been upscaled to 2k using Neural Enhance.

The cars can be downloaded here.

Thanks to Denis Rioux for the original mod and allowing this conversion to AC, Darren Schier and Christopher M Dwyer for converting the car to AC, and also thanks to...

Read more about this resource...

Super nice but I cannot use them. I get a driver model missing error with the CUP90 mod. Any idea why?
There are a few issues with the car files that I think may have been updated by now. The oldsmobile folder might be missing a driver_pase_pos.knh file, which you should be able to just copy the one from the pontiac car folder into the oldsmobile folder. This should fix your error.

Also, the pontiac may not have any engine sound, in which case you can replace the sound with the sound from any of the other CUP90 cars using Content Manager.

Hope this helps.

Thansk for the response and ideas. the driver_pase_pos.knh was not missing but I changed them anyway. The result is the same, missing driver error. I just followed your link, downloaded the files and they just do not work. I assume they work for you since you have made those great skins.

Thansk for the response and ideas. the driver_pase_pos.knh was not missing but I changed them anyway. The result is the same, missing driver error. I just followed your link, downloaded the files and they just do not work. I assume they work for you since you have made those great skins.

Thanks for trying this, I will try to download them tomorrow and figure this out.

Hi Mark, after downloading the files fresh this morning, I could not replicate your missing driver error. Please try downloading the cars again and let me know if the problem persists.

I think I may have found the issue. This mod might use a driver model from a separate mod. I uploaded the driver here, please let me know if it fixes the issue.

You did find the cure. I tried it and it works! Thanks! I have the same problem with the Buick Regal 1982 car. Do you happen to have that set? Anyway, thanks a lot for the effort, I can now enjoy your great skins!

You did find the cure. I tried it and it works! Thanks! I have the same problem with the Buick Regal 1982 car. Do you happen to have that set? Anyway, thanks a lot for the effort, I can now enjoy your great skins!
Awesome! I cannot seem to locate the files needed for the Buick, but I can say that skin sets for 1979-1988 will be made for a different car model (the Aero cars).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back