Bathurst (6 YEARS Ed.)

Tracks Bathurst (6 YEARS Ed.) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 241736

thx for adding and complete the #B12h banners.
IMO the banners are to smart, to clean, looking un-used.

I c you're a huge fan of 962 - like me, of Bathurst - like me if you also like playing guitar and crawl swimming I'll be scared :roflmao:

Delta7Fox updated 2018 Liqui Moly Bathurst 12 Hour with a new update entry:

2018 Bathurst Liqui Moly 12H & Supercheap Auto 1000

Not the final version, but i have shared my work with you. :thumbsup:

Update : v1.01

- Added 2018 Supercars V8 billboards for the race fans.
- Added a few extra things around the track.
- New possibilities for users of Content Manager.
- Some colors are better for the night and wet version.
- Other little things here and there. (ex. more fps and visuals)

View attachment 274517 View attachment 274518 View attachment 274519 View attachment 274520...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could these different versions be done as selectable track skins in Content Manager so it's easy to switch between the original Reboot version, your 12hr version and your new Supercars V8 version?

Could these different versions be done as selectable track skins in Content Manager so it's easy to switch between the original Reboot version, your 12hr version and your new Supercars V8 version?
Hello Mascot, for the original version, (it's very simple) you can deselect the previous skins.
Example:
Mascot.jpg

Sorry to have to ask, I'm confused!
Love your work, it adds so much to the realism. Thank you.
I really like how in content manager you can choose which skin. What I am confused about is how to install all 3 skins? The file names are the same, so by installing say the 12hr mod over the 2018 supercars mod won't this be overwriting them? Or should they be renamed somehow?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey mate, I just tested your skin packs and they all wouldn't load for me, I got an error message when starting the game and only the wet version showed up in the tracks list, day and night version didn't (using the official Kunos launcher).

I did some research and found the solution. For the Kunos launcher version you need to edit all ui_track.json files (day and night only, wet is fine).
And the specific line you need to change is the year line.
You just have to remove the comma behind 2018 and then all track configurations show up ingame.

It would be great if you could update those files because in the review section I've seen people who also suffered from this problem. ;)

Sorry to have to ask, I'm confused!
Love your work, it adds so much to the realism. Thank you.
I really like how in content manager you can choose which skin. What I am confused about is how to install all 3 skins? The file names are the same, so by installing say the 12hr mod over the 2018 supercars mod won't this be overwriting them? Or should they be renamed somehow?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi nigelp73, sorry for the late reply, try to delete and re-install this mod (i hope it works). i explain more to asehauDLM. But for me, i have not problem with content manager. I've also this message from assetto corsa laucher. Sorry again my friend. :(
prev.jpg

Hey mate, I just tested your skin packs and they all wouldn't load for me, I got an error message when starting the game and only the wet version showed up in the tracks list, day and night version didn't (using the official Kunos launcher).

I did some research and found the solution. For the Kunos launcher version you need to edit all ui_track.json files (day and night only, wet is fine).
And the specific line you need to change is the year line.
You just have to remove the comma behind 2018 and then all track configurations show up ingame.

It would be great if you could update those files because in the review section I've seen people who also suffered from this problem. ;)
Hello asehauDLM, i didn't touch the ui_track.ini, this problem isn't not mine but from creators of this track (maybe Terra21 or JimLloyd). I hope an update soon from ac-track reboot. Sorry for my bad english. And thank you again for your support. Regards. :thumbsup:

Hello asehauDLM, i didn't touch the ui_track.ini, this problem isn't not mine but from creators of this track (maybe Terra21 or JimLloyd). I hope an update soon from ac-track reboot. Sorry for my bad english. And thank you again for your support. Regards. :thumbsup:
Hey mate,
thanks for your response, but I have to disagree with you.
When I use the track without your billboards update all 3 configurations show up ingame (Day, Night, Wet).
After I installed your update only the Wet config would show up ingame, Day and Night weren't there anymore. So the problem is in your files, not in the files of the original track.

And as I already pointed out in my post earlier, fixing this problem is super easy, just edit the ui_track.json files for day and night (remove the comma behind 2018 in the years line) and then all 3 configs show up ingame. ;)

Just check the files yourself: Open the ui_track.json from the original track and then open the ui_track.json from your update (KUNOS launcher, not content manager version).
They are the same except for the comma behind 2018 in the year line, remove the comma and the problem is solved. :D

Hi nigelp73, sorry for the late reply, try to delete and re-install this mod (i hope it works). i explain more to asehauDLM. But for me, i have not problem with content manager. I've also this message from assetto corsa laucher. Sorry again my friend. :(View attachment 277986
asehauDLM. No problem mate.
Maybe the error message will be solved in future versions, but keep up the good work. These add MASSIVELY to the immersion of Bathurst and I thank you very much for your time. If I can be cheeky I would LOVE to see a 1987 mod pack LOL!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back