1992 DTM released & Win Fanatec hardware

Just before the New Year holiday, the devs at Sector 3 Studios released the much anticipated DTM 1992 car pack.

The pack includes the BMW M3 Sport Evolution, Ford Mustang GT DTM, Mercedes 190E Evo II DTM, Opel Omega 3000 Evo500, and the Audi V8 DTM.

As you can see in the trailer above, these cars are a massive joy to drive. If you haven't given them a test drive yet, I suggest you do so. But that's not all...

S3S has also announced they are hosting a competition in which you can win prizes from Fanatec and more!

R3E Fanatech Competition.jpg

"Drive the BMW M3 GT2 around Portimao for your chance to win. The grand prize includes aClubSport BMW M3 GT2 racing wheel, ClubSport v2 Wheel Base, ClubSport v2 Pedals, and a voucher good for a race frame from RaceRoom. It's one of our biggest events yet and the competition is free-to-play!

Many prizes have been set aside for the fastest drivers in each difficulty, but we've reserved a RaceRoom Game Seat RR3055 voucher and 100 DTM 1992 car pack redeem codes to be awarded via random drawing among all participants.

Anyone that owns the BMW M3 GT2 and records a lap in the competition will receive the limited edition Fantec livery to keep as a gift for participating. If you don't own the BMW M3 GT2, you can pick it up for half-price during the competition." - Sector 3 Studios

So here's your chance to win some real hardware, all you need to do is be the fastest.​

file.jpg
love the classic DTM cars, they feel awesome

also R3E gave a new years message like Kunos

a Laserscanned Nordsleife for RRE is in the make

(i wonder wich one comes first , R3e or Kunos ) ;)

RRE needs it most,,i own all content ,but the lack of good tracks for these nice car models is annoying.
sebring,spa,silverstone ,le mans , etc

i hope they focus on track packs for a while now

Last edited:
So you won't buy a full fanatec setup now because you can't enter a comp? Seriously? :geek::confused:
Well no not just for that reason but another sim racer on the forum has experienced issues only 11 days after buying the fanatec wheelset has to send it back to be repaired after that short time?:O_o:
Now he has to wait a month to get it back but its new?:O_o:
Since then we have decided to purchase the Accuforce wheel unit:):):)

The people who make cars don't usually make tracks and visa versa. Clearly making the Ring will require a great deal of time and is the equivalent of about 5 "normal" tracks. I have no idea what S3S has in the pipeline but if they are working on the Ring I wouldn't get my hopes up for a large number of track releases.

seems its more a legitimate buisness these days ,with the P2P model (until the last livery)

so if there is demand ,they would be foolish ,not to deliver

i dont have need for more cars or series ,,and i dont need consideration for r3e either ,like i have for Kunos and Reiza,,because of the professional P2P seller/client relation with them.

if they need more trackbuilders ,they can hire them freelance ,to meet the demand
They wanted it this way themself

ill only throw my Bucks at tracks from now on,,so they cant earn on more carpacks from me.
im sure more racers are bored with the line up of tracks and abcense of trackmods

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back