Resource icon

Cars 1991 Group C Mod 0.80

Login or Register an account to download this content

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Daiman Patel submitted a new resource:

1991 Group C Open Beta - by MAK-Corp

View attachment 93321 View attachment 93322 View attachment 93323

The 1991 Group C Open Beta provides early access to the 1991 Mazda 787B and is the first release of the 1991 Group C add on for the Classic Cars Mod. Featuring the Mazda 787B in five different liveries, the mod provides players with a first hand look of the vehicle in rF2. With the help of the community, this mod will be updated with various fixes and add ons as time progresses.

Features:...

Read more about this resource...

It was already on V0.3 since a long time ago or am I totally wrong?
Very possibly. I thought so too, but this "version" of the mod is newer and the latest to have been released (on 2nd January 2015 I believe). Maybe they decided not to increase the version number for the last release, or maybe I'm just wrong. :p Either way, hopefully we'll see the other Group C cars - Porsche 962 and Sauber Mercedes C9 - released soon. :D

Im new to RF2 how do you install this or any mods into RF2
Welcome to the dark side! :roflmao: To install mods, open the package manager (click on the 'box' icon in the launcher), ensure 'Local Content' is selected at the top, and from here you can change the path to the folder containing your mods. After doing this the mods that you have acquired will appear and you will be given the option to install them. :thumbsup:

Alternatively, if you become a Premium member and join club races at RaceDepartment (or elsewhere for that matter), when you enter a multiplayer server any mods that you don't already have will be automatically downloaded and installed for you. ;)

Mak are suppose to release a bunch of cool mods for rF2, but they seem to have reach some sort of snafu... and now the push back has been for months...

Daiman Patel updated 1991 Group C Open Beta with a new update entry:

1991 Group C

Overview

The 1991 Group C Mod includes the Mazda 787B and the Porsche 962C in the latest version of the mod for rFactor 2. Featuring unique realistic physics for each vehicle as well as different tire compounds, this is your chance to get behind two of the most iconic cars in the history of Group C racing.

Features
  • 1991 Mazda 787B model by Ionut Nicolaescu, updated by Dmitriy Barishev.
  • 1991 Porsche 962C model by Dmitriy Barishev
  • Reworked Physics...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Daiman Patel updated 1991 Group C Mod with a new update entry:

1991 Group C Mod

This new version adds physics refinement to both the Mazda 787B and Porsche 962C.

Changelog

Porsche 962C
  • ADDED: New Torque Curve for each engine. More Torque at low RPM and power peak at lower RPM to make the engines more “Porsche”
  • CHANGED: Engines use a bit less fuel
  • CHANGED: Small increase on brake power
  • CHANGED: Headlight flicker reduced but remains for now as the only way to stop it is to increase near cam clip distance which when changed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 77 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years