Resource icon

Cars 1987 ford sierra cosworth rs500 1.20

Login or Register an account to download this content
I normally race with the headlights turned on, because I love watching it during replay. However, I have noticed the headlights and rear lights are on at close up, but it turns off at a distance, probably when it changed to a lower LOD. It is quite noticeable. So it is off from a distance, and when it approaches near to the camera, the lights suddenly turns back on. I am not sure if it just happened for me though.

Great mod so far. The fixes by GTAce have made it so the car is playable and the game no longer crashes, but there is no engine sound. It sounds like I can only hear the turbo. Is there a fix to this?

Is there a fix for the base model? I get an error when I load up the game regarding the three colors of the base model RS500.

I now have RS500 and Grp5 Mk2 updates working with sound and realise its not the mods at fault but the AC sfx folder for the sounds. The fixes are still needed to stop RS500 crashing obviously and I haven't worked out the skins error so just deleted the standard sierra.

Hi!

I have a problem with the sound, dont have eny engine sounds, its more like driving a jetfighter ( in sounds speaking).

How can i fix it, i have downloaded the latest files ?

Thanks

Hi!

I have a problem with the sound, dont have eny engine sounds, its more like driving a jetfighter ( in sounds speaking).

How can i fix it, i have downloaded the latest files ?

Thanks
You're probably hearing just the turbo, if it's the same problem I had. Did you try the media fire link posted above by Craig Murphy?

Hi!

First i downloaded the 1.02 and after that i downloaded the 1.02 fix from mediafire.
Like you said i just hear the turbo :(, eny suggestion what it could be or something i missed.

Thanks.

I was unraring the files again and checked if i missed something, and inded i missed the content sfx in the Craig Murphy fix :rolleyes:, so now it works Thanks hamburglar.....

Hi,
I'm not exactly sure where to extract/put the mediafile folder. Do I need to unzip the car's files again? Also where the the content or sfx folder go?

Thank you!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back