RaceDepartment Store

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Automobilista 2 events RaceRoom events rFactor 2 events
1985 PPG Indycar World Series - PART 1/2

Cars 1985 PPG Indycar World Series - PART 1/2 1.0

Love it can’t wait for maybe 87 or 89 lol. Only issue is the cars look dark. I’ve never had a mod do this. is there a lighting patch I’m missing?

Love it can’t wait for maybe 87 or 89 lol. Only issue is the cars look dark. I’ve never had a mod do this. is there a lighting patch I’m missing?
Hi! Thanks, no it's a common issue don't worry, just set detalis to quality from the external config menu (DX9) and the cars will look fine :)

Hi,
Thank you for conversion, great work
BUT, all the textures are high res and the mod is really taxing on the system. (I presume those high res are now standard in rF2)
Could you please make lite patch with normal sized textures?
Because, some of us rF1 users do not have high end computers.

Hi,
Thank you for conversion, great work
BUT, all the textures are high res and the mod is really taxing on the system. (I presume those high res are now standard in rF2)
Could you please make lite patch with normal sized textures?
Because, some of us rF1 users do not have high end computers.
Hi, thanks! At the moment a low res version is not planned since the problem are not textures but the 3D models itself. Try applying the 4GB patch

hi Lorenzoni...thanks for the indy 85 mod!....will you be doing the skins for the 84 mod as there are missing teams in this mod!..84 mod is such a good mod!...cheers