1982 Ligier JS8

Cars 1982 Ligier JS8 0.91

Login or Register an account to download this content
garyjpaterson submitted a new resource:

1982 Ligier JS8 - The finest product of the well-known French motorsports company, Ligier.

When I saw this, I knew it had to be done. There was no doubting it; this car had to be in AC:

unknown.png

So here we are. I didn't spend much time on this, not aiming for perfection by any stretch. But its reasonably decent, few bits missing that I don't really care about (dirt/damage etc).
Has most of the good stuff, full set of LODs, full suspension and driver animations, reasonable care taken to...

Read more about this resource...

Also just realised - there is now a better success rate of having a modder make something for you... simply by having the car as your profile pic.

Think we need to reconsider the whole concept of a wishlist thread, which has a hit rate of... zero, and everyone change their PFP to the car they wish for :roflmao:

Also just realised - there is now a better success rate of having a modder make something for you... simply by having the car as your profile pic.

Think we need to reconsider the whole concept of a wishlist thread, which has a hit rate of... zero, and everyone change their PFP to the car they wish for :roflmao:

Well Gary, don't have I have a car for you!

You have started a trend.

It begins.

Just remember guys - even just making one car from based on a profile pic is enough to have a clear statistical advantage over posting in a ~1500 post long wishlist thread, of wish no one has ever used to decide their next car project.

1mclsg.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing