1980's RWD @ Various Countries 13th - 15th October 2015

This sounds awesome! So basically, I could run 3 stages one night, and 2 the next? As long as I finish all before the time ends Friday? I love it.

Also, for those without the car, you can buy it, then run a short custom league to build up upgrades and familiarity with the car/stage.

Correct, you are free to drive how many stages, whenever you want - just remember to do it in time :)

Every time i try to click on "leagues" in the game, it says i have not registered on Racenet and asks if I want to do it. I have signed up, logged in, but still it keeps on asking me the same and won't let me go into the leagues.

I can play the normal online events too. Can anybody give me some tips on how to access "Leagues" ?

Done some searching around, I just cannot understand what's wrong. I have read that some file modifications (not cheats, but just mods) can corrupt the RaceNet log on, but your problem is new :/

Fingers crossed i'm back soon. How often are you planning on running these events Ole?

Unless we get tired of the stages and/or cars the plan is to events every week, just like all the racing clubs here at RD :) I think 2 events each week will be the way forward, most have more than that, while the Richard Burns Rally club have one each week :)

I think that the date of the event at the title is wrong... it says "13th-16th", where it should be "13th-15th", since if you play the game and enter the league, you see that the event is valid for about 1d and 4 hours from now, i.e. the event ends tomorrow night, e.g. 15th of October.

Well, I do not see too many racers so far, I just run 2 of the events and noticed 17 drivers in total.

I think that the date of the event at the title is wrong... it says "13th-16th", where it should be "13th-15th", since if you play the game and enter the league, you see that the event is valid for about 1d and 4 hours from now, i.e. the event ends tomorrow night, e.g. 15th of October.

Well, I do not see too many racers so far, I just run 2 of the events and noticed 17 drivers in total.

Oups, looks like you are correct, I get a bit confused with the dirtgame dates and times!

It haven't filled up yet, but there is still over a day left, many can enter :)

Never thought of making a "results" post here as we have in RBR, anyway.

Here is the list of starters/finishers of SS1!
YcIgvYX.jpg

And the total results!
fNc5Pj6.jpg

Quite a bit of drivers retired, but that's how it is with no Rally2 format in DiRT Rally :) Pleased to see that it was a fairly tight battle throughout the whole rally, with lots of position swaps.
Would like to thank all drivers that made this rally this great, and hope to see you all in our future events :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back