Resource icon

Tracks 1980s billboards for ACUs Okutama. 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mascot submitted a new resource:

1980s billboards for ACUs Okutama. - Yeah, I know what I said last time.

Sorry folks, someone asked me to do a 1980s set. Back then billboards were made of paper, and put up by a man with a broom and a bucket of water-based paste when weatherproof inks were the stuff of science fiction.

View attachment 306909 View attachment 306910 View attachment 306911 View attachment 306912 View attachment 306913 View attachment 306914 View attachment 306915 View attachment 306916 View attachment 306917...

Read more about this resource...

Many thanks for this amazing track; Just a little problem with the "1980 bilboards", i can't see them !!?? it looks like that :
in the main folder : cm_skins and default, and like that when i open cm_skins :
1980s
cm_skins
Real Billboards 1.1

I guess I made a mistake, but where?

Thanks for your answer

Many thanks for this amazing track; Just a little problem with the "1980 bilboards", i can't see them !!?? it looks like that :
in the main folder : cm_skins and default, and like that when i open cm_skins :
1980s
cm_skins
Real Billboards 1.1

I guess I made a mistake, but where?

Thanks for your answer
I don't quite understand. The file structure in the download is this:

Capture.JPG

The '1980s' skins folder should be in the cm_skins folder (alongside the 'Real Billboards 1.1' folder if you already have that and it works).

Have you tried just dragging the zip file into an active Content Manager window in the normal drag 'n' drop way of installing mods?

Thanks for your answer : The file structure in the download is right. If i open "Skins" i see : cm_skins & "default"
and if i open "cm_skins" i see in the order : "1980s" - "okutama" -
"Real Bliboards 1.1" and "valvoline" :is correct, because I still do not see the bilboards "1980".
I'm sorry to bore you with that, but this circuit is so beautiful.

Thanks for your answer : The file structure in the download is right. If i open "Skins" i see : cm_skins & "default"
and if i open "cm_skins" i see in the order : "1980s" - "okutama" -
"Real Bliboards 1.1" and "valvoline" :is correct, because I still do not see the bilboards "1980".
I'm sorry to bore you with that, but this circuit is so beautiful.
I've no idea why it isn't working for you - sorry. Those other skins are from a separate download. Is it possible you've mixed them up?
Try downloading it again from scratch and dragging the zip file into Content Manager.

Anyone else having problems with the installation?

Thank you.
Would not it be possible for you to make a final version with all the different uploads?
Best regards
There's only a few so it's no great shakes to download them separately, and the 50 skin pack might be OTT for a few people. I'm about to update this one with a small amendment so try it and see if it installs.

Did you get it working yet?

I am looking for the initial version in order to cleanly start updating the various update

Is not it necessary to select "1980" in the file "skins" to see the bilboards in the game? ;if so, I do not know how to do it?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%