1979 Classic GP Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merzario, Rebaque and Kauhsen are now available.

I'm very happy we got 13 sign-ups within 24 hours. Thanks everyone :inlove:
I will now wait at least until Friday night to see if we get more sign-ups. Feel free to invite your friends.

Milos already tagged a few people but perhaps
@Millsy24
@Rob Sharp
fancied giving this a try?

It is an easy game to play, no major effort needed during the season. Don't be out off by the long rules&introduction posts, it is much easier and clearer once we get going. :)

I highly doubt it Dan will join up, and didn't Rob once mention in Formula FG: "I hope a manager "definetly not Rob Sharp" will take over the team :p"

Teams receive sponsor offers when the game starts. Once every team has chosen one sponsor, I release the availabe driver/engine/tyre lists. Sunday/Monday perhaps depending on how quickly the managers choose their sponsors :)

Need you some graphics for your game, like i can make after sponsor part and driver done, i could do all 1979 car with games and drivers sponsor
Like these?
Driver1-4.jpg~original

Standing2-5.jpg

GridPacific.png~original

I've bee thinking of something like those but how would we deal with cars that didn't exist? For example Shadow after 1980 season? Fantasy livery on a generic shape or what?

Client shape for car wont be in the series

Like Shadow can have the Osella Fa1E car base for the 1983 season
Yeah, that's right. And if there are no spare cars they could use previous year's car shape or whatever. Doesn't matter really as it's just the graphic :)

If you could make the 1979 season shapes that would be super-great! :thumbsup:

And btw, just to be clear: the sponsor offers managers receive aren't from real sponsor. They are just 3 generic offers with different value and terms. So the liveries of the cars stay the same as irl.
Of course there is nothing holding the managers back from modifying the liveries. I would personally prefer the teams to use their RL liveries if possible and only allow realistic fantasy liveries for teams like Shadow or Ensign that folded at some moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back