1977 Toyota Cressida JZX30 Shakotan Drifter (Beta download available)

296dnhgvxcijnmrn00fq.jpg

Hi guys. Figured I could share my latest project, as I probably won't be working more on it for a while.

Basically it's not a project made for anyone but myself, as it's a true replica of my daily driver. I'm using it to try out different wheels and to get an idea of how it will handle. It turned out pretty damn fun to drive though, so I want to share it with you guys to get some feedback on the physics. It's current specs are simply a 2JZ-GE swap, soft racing suspension (my real car will have Tokico HTS), welded diff and semi slick tyres. The suspension geometry is based on Cosmo's AE86 suspension, as it's basically the same.

I hope you guys will like it, and not go on about it not having interior, brake lights etc. If anyone wants to help out, feel free to post your updates. I'd be happy to provide reference pics etc. if any of you guys feel like making the interior :)

Credits:
- Body and textures by FSR
- Physics by Cosmo° and FSR
- Sound by Racing Line Developments

Download: http://racedemon.com/downloads/jzx30.rar

Oh, and I forgot to mention that it comes with a bunch of old school wheels in the folder. Just change the wheel name in the car.ini and car.shd to use them. You may also use the wheels for your own projects as long as I am credited :)

I know this is old, but! great car and I want to drive it! Is it a way to downgrade it for Racer 062? My PC can't handle newer betas that this :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 135 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.8%