1975 LE Tyrrell Project 34

Cars 1975 LE Tyrrell Project 34 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ChiefWiggum submitted a new resource:

1975 LE Tyrrell Project 34 - Tyrrell P34

Tyrrell P34 for F1 1975 LE Mod

copy the GameData Folder in your Automobilista Installation
in the driver folder from the car there is a Skin folder, this folder includes Skins with number 3 and 4, if you like you must rename the Skin and copy in the driver folder, it's a shame that we can't handle multiple skins like in rfactor
thx to:
Team CREW (orig. Mod)
Dave Purdy
Mauricio Leiva
Reiza
ISI

Read more about this resource...

Hello , I cant get this to work .
I've added getting close to 50 different mods to AMS and they all work but cannot get this to work .
It seems that it has to many layers ? I tried renaming like you say but not getting it right , obviously .
Please help .

In my car series list i have F Retro 75 , same as reiza retro Formula Retro but on page two of car list .
Okay , my bad .lol completely different mod .NOOB . sorry .
But even now with correct mod all i get is two cars , a Ferrari and a 4 wheel Tyrrell with base mod and no difference with the 6 wheeler update mod .
It is supposed to be the 6 Wheeler ? isnt it?

Last edited:
Thank you for this awesome mod. I have been so looking forward to trying out the 6 wheel Tyrrell, but I just cannot figure out the correct procedure to rename the skin and consequent upload. I have the base mod loaded on Automobilista and all of the cars are there. I thought I had the 6 wheel Tyrrell working, but when I went onto the game after attempting to rename the skin, etc, it was still the four wheeler, but the skin was distorted.
In your description, you wrote "in the driver folder from the car there is a Skin folder, this folder includes Skins with number 3 and 4, if you like you must rename the Skin and copy in the driver folder."
I got confused here as I didn't know what I must rename the skin in the Skin folder to, as there several .dds files in the driver folder. I would really appreciate a step by step procedure please. Thanks for all of your hard work with the series. The cars are flipping awesome!

Thank goodness it isn't just me. lol
I'm at exactly this stage and have renamed the skin and the base mod thinking i had it but no such luck.
Any help with a little more information on the steps would be great.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%