Cars 1972 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Spyder

It's funny, when I'm working in 3D I absolutely can not have perspective on - and it doesn't mess with my brain at all. But when I look at someone else's 3D it does. Wonder why...

Model is looking great so far :)

Lack of perspective on these shots is messing with my brain... :O_o: but looking lovely though. :thumbsup:

Yeah, the orthographic shots are.. strange. Sometimes when I look at a car in that view mode I get very confused and think I have to resize stuff. Then when I realize I'm in orthograpic mode and set it to perspective with the right FOV, it suddenly all makes sense again, haha.

Very much looking forward to your project there :thumbsup::thumbsup:, We where 4 who tried out the race version of this car on a server---it's a blast :inlove: ,but the grip level on that one is a bit to high, so I only use it on Dusted track....

Dude that video is so 70s it's not even funny anymore. Plus these minimal electro cote d'azur vibes...awesome! Sounds like a remix of Bob Sinclair's 'Champs Elysees'.

Anyway, the car looks great. Sounds more like an F1 from that era though, might be wrong on that.

As for the sounds with a bit of an old school touch I suggest this which was sampled from a Ferrari even though the car used was a big block 300SEL 6.9. If someone would do this as a track I could die shortly after driving about 100 laps!

I'm pretty sure in RL the grip level is super low given the suspension and tires, add to that the insanely high speeds this car is capable of it must have been very exciting - especially in the Spyder.

Dude that video is so 70s it's not even funny anymore. Plus these minimal electro cote d'azur vibes...awesome! Sounds like a remix of Bob Sinclair's 'Champs Elysees'.
Ha :laugh: I got that Rendevous on DVD :thumbsup:
I have for some time been wanting to make a Mini Movie with the car you are working on, but it have never been in any game Topless ;) I would replicate some clips from the Movie I have added here..

Oh yes, that sound, so pure and raw...... :inlove:

You know it man! Raw V12 firing in the right order :). I also find the range of mechanical and running noises very immersive. That swooshing rattle of the valvetrain seems to enter the cabin pretty much unfiltered, add to that tire roar and the intake/exhaust sounds and it's one cool mix.

3 areas left to weld: rearlight assembly with the outer frame, interior with the sidewall and lower sills and the engine bay and firewall with the lower windshield frame. Headlights, doors, hood, trunklid and dashboard next.

I liked the longer, flatter frontend better, somehow looked sharper but this is the way it looks in RL so it'll stay like that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 258 13.5%