Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
1968 Indy 500 Skin Pack 2 for Pessio Garage RD1 "Porknose"

Skins 1968 Indy 500 Skin Pack 2 for Pessio Garage RD1 "Porknose" 2.2

MrBraindown

Premium

MrBraindown

Premium
MrBraindown updated 1968 Indy 500 Skin Pack 2 for Pessio Garage RD1 "Porknose" with a new update entry:

Pack updated with @Hoksu tyres plus 2 new cars

I've now updated all the cars using the excellent tyre pack from @Hoksu - this pack contains an excellent range of tyres from old to new reproductions. You can download the entire pack here:

The Indy 500 1968 ran two tyre types - Firestone & Goodyear, so I've updated the right cars to run the right tyres.

I've also included two new cars, the number 78 Bardahl Eagle, driven by Jerry Grant. I couldn't find a decent image originally, but stumbled across one last night so...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will you do the remaining 3 liveries as well? I think the #24, #25 and #59 are missing.
I'd love to race the full grid :D

Last edited:

MrBraindown

Premium
MrBraindown updated 1968 Indy 500 Skin Pack 2 for Pessio Garage RD1 "Porknose" with a new update entry:

Added the final 3 missing cars

I've now managed to complete the full grid. I struggled to find decent pictures of these, but managed to cobble something together from a variety of sources.

The final 3 are:

#24 RETZLOFF CHEMICAL LOLA/FORD DRIVEN BY AL UNSER
#25 GENE WHITE COMPANY MONGOOSE/OFFY DRIVEN BY LLOYD RUBY
#59 CLEAVER-BROOKS BRABHAM/OFFY DRIVEN BY RONNIE DUMAN

So, in tandem with pack 1 you should...

Read the rest of this update entry...