Resource icon

Cars 1967 F1 Season (Part 1) 2016-12-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Synystr7 submitted a new resource:

1967 F1 Season (Part 1) - Complete with all teams and most of the circuits.

I'm combining two mods that I found in separate places. I don't know who authored them because they look pretty old, BUT, they work well and sound good. If you can deal with the dated graphics, these are a hell of a lot of fun.

One thing. You gotta reverse the FFB when you drive these otherwise it'll pull off centre.

I didn't make this and I have no idea how to do anything so this comes "as is" haha.

Tracks:
Kyalami
Mexico
Monaco
Monza
Mosport...

Read more about this resource...

Ok, I will talk, because I care dearly about this content.
This was made for rF1, and I remember well, because I used to race a lot this Mod and those tracks.
I aprecciatte the effort on the conversion, although I dont know if its legal.

But what makes me really pissed is why many people insist in transform AMS into a (very) slightly better looking version rF1, wasting the potential of the Sim.
My dream is if someone could really bring this package, especially the tracks, for AMS standards, with all features available...that would be truly awesome. With all the permissions granted and necessary stuff.

But to drive and feels exactly like it was 2 years ago in another Sim, to me is just pointless.

I repeat, this is not personal with the author of the conversion. Is about this trend in convert things from rF1 to AMS just to do it, and not doing it properly.

And Im only talking here because this is the content I aways wanted to see in AMS, but of course, with AMS levels, not rF1.

I wish there was a way to prevent this, to filter the quality of the content that can be loaded on the Sim.

This is just my opinion. Personal, opinion.

Ok, I will talk, because I care dearly about this content.
This was made for rF1, and I remember well, because I used to race a lot this Mod and those tracks.
I aprecciatte the effort on the conversion, although I dont know if its legal.

But what makes me really pissed is why many people insist in transform AMS into a (very) slightly better looking version rF1, wasting the potential of the Sim.
My dream is if someone could really bring this package, especially the tracks, for AMS standards, with all features available...that would be truly awesome. With all the permissions granted and necessary stuff.

But to drive and feels exactly like it was 2 years ago in another Sim, to me is just pointless.

I repeat, this is not personal with the author of the conversion. Is about this trend in convert things from rF1 to AMS just to do it, and not doing it properly.

And Im only talking here because this is the content I aways wanted to see in AMS, but of course, with AMS levels, not rF1.

I wish there was a way to prevent this, to filter the quality of the content that can be loaded on the Sim.

This is just my opinion. Personal, opinion.

Yea... I think you're taking this too seriously. This won't replace any new content. This won't cause Reiza to give up working on new content. You don't need to use it if you don't want to. I'm not offended because, like I said, I didn't make it lol.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back