rF2 1967 Endurance Mod @ Road America - Thu 27 Jan 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I got straight in.

Maybe you could try deleting any old rfmods in Packages. Go to Content in game and look for any mods which have the track or cars (Howston G4 1967). Delete them and any old versions of the track or cars. BTW do you have the S397 version of the Howston G4 installed? It doesn't sat so anywhare AFAIK but maybe you need to have it as a base car??? Dunno, just musing on that last point.

@max1966i and @Daniel R.
Do you guys have the exact same cars in multiple different mods? That draws the information from the same basemod?
This can cause issues.

Do you guys get it in the "packages" folder in the main menu of the game? Or in the ModMgr (Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin32 and Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64). To see if you get some error from that?

Any clue what the car content file name is?
I want to delete it manually and I have un-subscribed..ok found it..

Can't find the issue. Deleted the content, re-subscribed but no difference. I have the content but can't join the server.

I'm out.

Last edited:
Any clue what the car content file name is?
I want to delete it manually and I have un-subscribed..ok found it..

Can't find the issue. Deleted the content, re-subscribed but no difference. I have the content but can't join the server.

I'm out.

If you ever have time, can you open up the ModMgr in Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64 and scroll down to see what packages cannot because they are missing different cmp-files (if nothing shows, go to Bin32 instead of Bin64 and open the ModMgr there).
There you can see what other rfmod files that uses the same content. Delete them all. That should in theory fix it.

Nope Dan, did everything I could think of and all that Ole suggested, though there was nothing in modmgr...............bizarre it is the carset I think as we used the track in VRSLM and I think on here.

Guess I'll have to skip it..

Such bullsh** only goes on in rfactor2, like my problem last week. In assetto corsa for example everything is easier... too bad if there are people who can't join nice onlineraces because it can be so complicated with these mods...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back