rF2 1967 Endurance Mod @ Loch Drummond - Thu 13 Aug 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry Jim, yeh I always post at the bottom of the OP once I've updated the server. Since this is a big mod and one that we've not used before, it may prove tricky to get running correctly. I'll take a look in a mo. :thumbsup:
I was correct - it was a mamouth PITA but not for the reasons I suspected. I sold myself a huge dummy and t5otally confused the issue. NVM, got it working now I THINK.

SERVER IS UP!

The cars seem pretty evenly matched at this track though they go about getting lap times in slightly different ways. Should be some good racing. You may want to try them ahead of time. The long curves at this track over-heat the tires by the time you want to get on the throttle.

Sorry I had to hastily leave in race 1, the thunder and lightning I expected to pass further north did pass literally over my head. I am back to work again next week, so I will have to wait a further week for my next race =/

Sorry I had to hastily leave in race 1, the thunder and lightning I expected to pass further north did pass literally over my head. I am back to work again next week, so I will have to wait a further week for my next race =/
I completely understand Roy. It's not worth the risk mate. I just felt a bit sad that you missed out mate.
Look forward to seeing you next time you are on. :)

Thanks for joining everybody, it was really good fun this evening.
I just tried a combo out for next week and it's super fun.
We're gonna do the Toyota AE 86 at Oulton Park Fosters.
I'll try to get it posted this evening. :thumbsup:

Any mod at Oulton is good by me. :thumbsup:

Very enjoyable racing yesterday at Loch. I sneaked in a good qually time, then tried to hard during the races and spent too much time not facing forward!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 165 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.4%