1961 F1 Mod

I don't see it mentioned much if at all, but has anyone besides me tried the 1961 F1 mod for GTR2? I'm having a blast driving these cars, and they look fantastic!
Ferrari 156.jpg

(This is the Ferrari F156 at Reims.)
All the cars from this season are in the mod, even though it's quite modest in size. It's been a lot of fun so far!

I guess a lotta more people would want to be "blasted" - so how about a DL- Link - pls!? ;-)

Blast this!

It's very neat from first impressions! Wolfgang Graf Berghe von Trips anyone!? :)

Last edited:
Alguien puede ayudarme a resolver el problema de que cuando està cargando la pantalla del circuito se cierra el gtr2 y se va al escritorio, desde ya muchas gracias!
Can someone help me solve the problem that when loading the circuit screen the gtr2 closes and goes to the desktop, thank you very much!

I guess a lotta more people would want to be "blasted" - so how about a DL- Link - pls!? ;-)

Blast this!

It's very neat from first impressions! Wolfgang Graf Berghe von Trips anyone!? :)
But I wanna suggest if maybe modders can pls look at it and maybe improve it. I might release a complete overhauled Monza-Classic-Track made by a good friend and then this would be even more worth it.

Last edited:
The error is still the same:
Error creating projector for shadow caster 600

I searched a lot and first didn't find anything wrong.
But finally paying much more attention to any detail in the .cas file ( which I already suspected to be the culprit for just one line ) and finally found it.

This line was wrong:
<HIGH>MeshFile=shadow.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(150.0) ShadowObject=(True, Solid, 265, 256, T55_USHAD.DDS)

There was an inversion in this number ... it needed to be 256 of course.
Once corrected, no problem any longer with the Cooper

Here's the corrected .cas file for the Cooper ... just delete the .txt at the end of the name of the zip file and unzip in Gamedata/Teams/f1_1961/cooper folder and allow replacement of the file.

Attachments

• 61_cooper.7z.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Hello blackskull101 , i cant provide link as i was just making people aware that the 1961 mod link on this page has been updated with no ctd and other improvements, and as i see elsewhere i think it is probably the same version you have already. apologies if my information was misleading.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing