Upcoming Events

Join TCR Virtual today! AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

GTR2 1961 F1 Mod

I don't see it mentioned much if at all, but has anyone besides me tried the 1961 F1 mod for GTR2? I'm having a blast driving these cars, and they look fantastic!
Ferrari 156.jpg

(This is the Ferrari F156 at Reims.)
All the cars from this season are in the mod, even though it's quite modest in size. It's been a lot of fun so far!

I guess a lotta more people would want to be "blasted" - so how about a DL- Link - pls!? ;-)

Blast this!

It's very neat from first impressions! Wolfgang Graf Berghe von Trips anyone!? :)

Last edited:
Alguien puede ayudarme a resolver el problema de que cuando està cargando la pantalla del circuito se cierra el gtr2 y se va al escritorio, desde ya muchas gracias!
Can someone help me solve the problem that when loading the circuit screen the gtr2 closes and goes to the desktop, thank you very much!

First try different circuit! Then: Remove the mod entirely,reinstall and try again. Must be sth. wrong with the install. The mod works fine for me!

I guess a lotta more people would want to be "blasted" - so how about a DL- Link - pls!? ;-)

Blast this!

It's very neat from first impressions! Wolfgang Graf Berghe von Trips anyone!? :)
But I wanna suhgest if maybe modders can look at it and maybe improve it. I might release a complete overhauled Monza-Classic-Track made by a good friend and then this would be even more worth it.