Cars 1950s F1 car

Not to sure if this is the right place but i paid for a 3d model from a website in fbx format i tryed getting it in assetto corsa no luck it crashed the game it loads into ks editor but thats it i think it might be textures anybody maybe help if not thats fine.

Not to sure if this is the right place but i paid for a 3d model from a website in fbx format i tryed getting it in assetto corsa no luck it crashed the game it loads into ks editor but thats it i think it might be textures anybody maybe help if not thats fine.
did you just straight load it into the Editor? You need an assortment of Nulls/Empties for wheel positions etc in the model, without which AC will crash.

did you just straight load it into the Editor? You need an assortment of Nulls/Empties for wheel positions etc in the model, without which AC will crash.
Loaded it into the Editor i have seen about Null/Empties over my head i paid for the 3d model if somebody wants to try and get it working i will sent them the zip file hell i might even pay them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back