Resource icon

Misc 1923 pack - camera fix, rainfx data, Delage AI fix 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nicecuppatea submitted a new resource:

1923 pack - camera fix and rainfx data - lights, camera, CRASH!

Little hotfix after it was pointed out to me that the dash-cam view can be very dark on most of the cars for some people. CSP and Sol seem to correct it for most people.

Updated data.acds for all six cars, plus RainFX enabled data.acds for each car in a separate folder.

Also includes new camera.ini's by Jonah Hax.

Install manually to your root .../assettocorsa/ folder and agree to overwrite the existing files.

Everything seems to work OK, but it's not always easy to see what other...

Read more about this resource...

How have i only just found these mods?!?! Thank you so much! Gonna have an absolute blast!!! Any track recommendations with links bud?

Fat Alfie's tracks always work really well with these cars: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/fat-alfie.138572/

Donnington 1938 is always good bumpy fun: can't find the url but search around, should be here somewhere.

THL's Rennbahn is probably the most period-correct track so far: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rennbahn-1928.41300/

Basically, any road tracks work well (High Force is another good one), but there's a few dedicated racetracks that I enjoy too so it's always worth trying a few and seeing what you enjoy.

Fat Alfie's tracks always work really well with these cars: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/fat-alfie.138572/

Donnington 1938 is always good bumpy fun: can't find the url but search around, should be here somewhere.

THL's Rennbahn is probably the most period-correct track so far: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rennbahn-1928.41300/

Basically, any road tracks work well (High Force is another good one), but there's a few dedicated racetracks that I enjoy too so it's always worth trying a few and seeing what you enjoy.
Thanks dude! Just testing at Goodwood and one seems to be miles ahead of the rest. Was this accurate or will there be a BOP update at some point? :)

Hi, absolutely love your cars! what is a RainFx enabled data.acd? I thought all cars have had wet physics without any adjustment for some time as long as "use extended physics" is checked on the Drive screen of CM.

Thanks dude! Just testing at Goodwood and one seems to be miles ahead of the rest. Was this accurate or will there be a BOP update at some point? :)
It's kind of the way things were back then, Grand Prix's were often just as much about which car survived until the end of the race as they were about which car was the fastest, the FIATs were by far the fastest but in the French Grand Prix they all broke down, which is something that's not always that easy to replicate in a sim.

I stuck to the historical data wherever I could find it, but there are great holes in that data where you just have to make an educated guess because that's the best you can do, so I'd never claim these cars are anything like 100% accurate. I'm always happy to make corrections if people find reliable data, although what is and isn't reliable isn't always as obvious as it might seem.

Hi, absolutely love your cars! what is a RainFx enabled data.acd? I thought all cars have had wet physics without any adjustment for some time as long as "use extended physics" is checked on the Drive screen of CM.
As far as I know, which isn't that far because I don't use it myself, it just covers the cosmetic side of the rain stuff, shows drops on the car body, etc. Someone asked me to include it and I was happy to oblige, must admit it's been quite a pain in the bum since I included it, partly my own fault though.

It's kind of the way things were back then, Grand Prix's were often just as much about which car survived until the end of the race as they were about which car was the fastest, the FIATs were by far the fastest but in the French Grand Prix they all broke down, which is something that's not always that easy to replicate in a sim.

I stuck to the historical data wherever I could find it, but there are great holes in that data where you just have to make an educated guess because that's the best you can do, so I'd never claim these cars are anything like 100% accurate. I'm always happy to make corrections if people find reliable data, although what is and isn't reliable isn't always as obvious as it might seem.
Tahnks mate! Appreciate the response! Enjoying all the same!

Please integrate these changes into the main releases of your cars.

It's absolutely confusing to have to install two different resources over each other in order to get a car into the latest official condition. I would not be surprised that if a community ran them online and enforced checksum checks for the data.acd, at least half of the users will end up getting kicked without knowing why and giving up before tracking down the culprit to this standalone data update that contradicts the way mods are generally maintained at RD and makes it much harder for the user.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work.

Last edited:
Please integrate these changes into the main releases of your cars.

It's absolutely confusing to have to install two different resources over each other in order to get a car into the latest official condition. I would not be surprised that if a community ran them online and enforced checksum checks for the data.acd, at least half of the users will end up getting kicked without knowing why and giving up before tracking down the culprit to this standalone data update that contradicts the way mods are generally maintained at RD and makes it much harder for the user.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work.
I'm way ahead of you. I'm just checking for any other changes to add and I'll upload the full file, got sidetracked on another project but I agree it is confusing as things stand.

Hey Nicecuppatea,

ValentinK mentioned "if a community ran them online".
We do on next weekend.
In case you are interested to join, or the audience should be informed here, I can upload a race poster here in the comments. (But I think I should not do, without your permission.)

All the best and thank you very much, for your great Mods!!!

Last edited:
I'm way ahead of you. I'm just checking for any other changes to add and I'll upload the full file, got sidetracked on another project but I agree it is confusing as things stand.
Awesome, thank you so much - I already noticed your 2LCV update in the meantime today. Your fantastic cars deserve to be raced by many and this will be a great help. :)

Hey Nicecuppatea,

ValentinK mentioned "if a community ran them online".
We do on next weekend.
In case you are interested to join, or the audience should be informed here, I can upload a race poster here in the comments. (But I think I should not do, without your permission.)

All the best and thank you very much, for your great Mods!!!
Feel free to upload a poster if you want to, probably be best in this thread as that's the main discussion thread for the car: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/delage-2lcv-1923.41311/

I don't race online, don't race much offline these days either. Spend so much time making the things it doesn't leave much spare to actually drive them.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 168 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%