Plugins 1911 Colt - Gun mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have run into a pretty weird glitch with this mod. So modloader detects the mod and loads it but when I go into the parents room I see 20 guns laying on the floor, and I am not able to pick any of them up... I have installed easyhooksapi, and have even deleted and reinstalled the mod but I still get the same glitch.
20180513093602_1.jpg

Getting the same issues, not that many guns but I got one extra gun where I had the first one. This happened after I updated the old MSC Mod Loader from 0.4.1 to MSC Mod Loader 0.4.2

Update: I saved the game and quit. Loaded it again and so far after 3 save and starts it all is back to normal again.

2a68ea0.jpg

Last edited:
I seem to have run into a pretty weird glitch with this mod. So modloader detects the mod and loads it but when I go into the parents room I see 20 guns laying on the floor, and I am not able to pick any of them up... I have installed easyhooksapi, and have even deleted and reinstalled the mod but I still get the same glitch.View attachment 251398
Ok well the issue seems to have fixed itself when I updated to Modloader 0.4.2. I guess the issue was just a bug with 0.4.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back