Plugins 1911 Colt - Gun mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Very dope ass ****ing mod. Though i got it to work for one day then the next days and continuing and the gun will not just appear in the closet I install the EasyHooksAPI and it's doesn't say anything in the console but it won't appear, I have the safebox in and working but the gun won't work, please help.

Hello, Very dope ass ****ing mod. Though i got it to work for one day then the next days and continuing and the gun will not just appear in the closet I install the EasyHooksAPI and it's doesn't say anything in the console but it won't appear, I have the safebox in and working but the gun won't work, please help.
You can reset guns position to the closet by going into save game folder and deleting file called colt.svd

I got 1,1 but it still says the same thing. do I install easyhooks like any other mod, or do I have to do anything different? sorry for asking dumb questions, I am new at modding and pc gaming in general

• Deleted member 254134

I got 1,1 but it still says the same thing. do I install easyhooks like any other mod, or do I have to do anything different? sorry for asking dumb questions, I am new at modding and pc gaming in general
just drop everything to mod folder created by modloader just like every other mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back