Plugins 1911 Colt - Gun mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I lost the gun, the mod is in but the gun is just lost. Can I respawn it somehow?

Go to the folder where you have the saves. Default location is in User:Admin/Appdata/Locallow/Amistech/My summer car. (that's where I have it) and delete file called Colt.sv. After that the gun will respawn at parents closet.

I notice one thing. After you have used the gun and push F to put it away, it trows it away instead of letting us put it down. Is it possible to fix this?

This mod is one of the best and is for me a must have mod, now I can go to sleep in my bed with the gun on my desk, so I can shoot the guy who is always in my room the next morning with an axe and want his money back :D

EDiT: Yeah one more thing, is it possible to make it so that we can pick up the ammo and gun in the Backpack inventory mod?

Last edited:
Bonjour, j'ai un petit problème, j'ai téléchargé le mod colt tout va bien je l'avais. un moment je désinstalle le jeu avec tous les mods à l'intérieur, je réinstalle le jeu, tous les mods étaient là sauf le mods poulain, qu'il y aurait une raison ou une solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%