Plugins 1911 Colt - Gun mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mscmodloader saying it do not look like a mod and not loading how to fix this problem
Update your MSC ModLoader to latest 0.3.5. I built this mod with it, I tested it with it, and I never got that message. Don't forget EasyHooksAPI because apparently you didn't read Requirements part.

i have 3.5v mod loader and its still not working, i have copied all the files that was into the zip file and paste on the mod folder but its not working msc mod loader says "invalid mod" look at the picture
upload_2017-12-28_3-10-17.png

Hello! Nice mod, but can you maybe allow custom paintjobs like in the satsuma? I wish I could make the Maria gun from fallout new vegas, and others people probably want to make their own skins too, since weapon skin is a big thing in fps now

Great animations and gangsta-likely, but me need an old bolt-action from grandfather.
And ski...
No, just double-barrel and pickup.

i have 3.5v mod loader and its still not working, i have copied all the files that was into the zip file and paste on the mod folder but its not working msc mod loader says "invalid mod" look at the picture View attachment 228216
You want to know why that happens?
It is because you don't read the god damn mod description
Requirements
===========
Requires MSC Mod Loader 0.3.5 or above
Requires EasyHooksAPI v1.1 or above
For the love of god, Install the god damn EasyHooksAPI v1.1
I see you have SixGearTractor but that has older API with it. you need new EasyHooksAPI. Don't worry, SixGears won't break

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 368 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years