Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer-mix.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 All-in + Lotus Elite
Tracks: Various Default Short Course Tracks (Monza Junior, Magny National, Dijon Short, Hock Short, Mondello National, Nurb Sprint, Atorp North, Atorp South)
Conditions: Day races - 14.00 game time
Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 BST / 21.00 CET (10 minutes)
Qualification: 19.10 GMT / 20.10 BST / 21.10 CET (10 minutes)
Race: 1920 GMT / 20.20 BST / 21.20 CET (8 laps)
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins only.
Note3: All TC65 vehicles + Lotus Elite

Entrylist:
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. Stuart Thomson
  3. Simon Bacon
  4. Steven Palmer (tentative)
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

Unfortunately, I'll be away for this one, but it should be a hoot. I tried the Jag at Anderstorp during one of our hotlap sessions recently, and whilst I hate driving the Jag normally, it was really fun on that track. The high banked turns actually help the Jag get around and it can really wind up down that straight. It will be interesting to see the Abarth's all over the Jags in the turns but getting blown away down the straight. Maybe the Abarth's can hop into the Jag boot for the drag down the runway. :laugh2:

All - please let me know if you don't want to run this event and would prefer something different.

Without your feedback, I don't really have an idea about whether low sign ups are because of other commitments or an unappealing event or whatever.

Commitments.

My running has been limited to Fridays (although not much of that either TBH) and Sunday RDMCC league. Busting a gut to make sure I clear Thursday's for the GTL league events, but race club GTL events have to take a bit of a back seat for me at the mo, as I explained in my PM.

Saturdays are usually the only night the wife and I get to spend together. so we ususally go out or have friends round. When she is working however, I'll attend.

I was thinking more about changing it away from a dictated Abarth event, due to possible overkill, what with the Nurbs event coming up.

And if we move away from the Abarths, then the Jag hasn't really got any natural playmates.

I'll change the event.

Gents - there is no real schedule or race order for tonight, all that will happen is that @ 19.00GMT, I'll advance the server onto the next event (whatever that may be), so no starting a race session after 18.45GMT please.

I hope to see lots of you there in your choice of TC65's or Elites.

Can I please get an indication of interest for tonight beyond me & Bram.

If it's not worth having an event, I'll scrub it.

Unless I get some feedback on this event soon, I'll just take the server down.

I would expect to see some responses from the people I'm doing the sprint skins for at least - this is exactly the sort of event that we'd use those skins for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%