16fps whatever I change???

Hi

I have a odd issue, just grabbed Beta3, I got a ok machine, dual core, GT8800, runs this in the past no problem. Now I get 16fps, so I changed the rez, reduced texture quality, draw distance right down, back in the game, 16fps...

I assume this is a bug or something, anybody else seen this issue????

Ta

It's a bug i reported from the first public beta that still hasn't been solved. For me it manifests itself as a framerate with a multiple of 16. From a clean boot i'll get up to 300FPS on certain tracks, but after playing something else, or just having the computer on for more than a day the next time i fire up netKar I'll get either 128, 64, 32 or 16 FPS (usually 128...going down each subsequent time i fire it up)
A reboot cures it every time as long as i play nothing else before i fire up netKar.

Please report it through the in game bug reporter. The more poeple that mention it, the more effort Kunos might put into solving it.

nkPRO lobby, menu etc. may take 50-100% of your CPU. So, try this: go to track. Then use alt tab to come back to lobby/menu, shut it down completely. Then go back to track. Works for my friends.

To able to use alt tab, you have to take full screen off from video settings. (Even it is off, it is still practicly full screen).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 294 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%