1440p on 4k tv

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by arcadios, Mar 2, 2017.

1. arcadios

arcadios

Ratings:
    +2
    hey. i just bought a new 4k tv 65 inch. i used to play assetto corsa on 1440p full screen with my 1080p tv using upscale. now im trying to play 1440p on 4k tv but i cant get full screen in the game. what can i do? all i want is to use my tvs upscale setting to have better video but full screen. sorry for my english...

2. Kartoffelauflauf

Kartoffelauflauf

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had this issue too. You need to change the scaling options in the nvidia control panel (I assume you have a Geforce card :)). This way I got rid of the black borders

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. magzire

magzire

Ratings:
    +61
    Does it look good on a 4k tv? Being wanting to upgrade my TV

4. RacingManiacGT1

RacingManiacGT1

Ratings:
    +26
    I've upgraded to a 4k TV and the game runs with more bells and whistles at 1440p than 4k so that's what I am doing too. Looks pretty good...

• Like Like x 1
  5. arcadios

arcadios

Ratings:
    +2
    i change the upscale settings in cp to full screen and now its ok but i have 2 questions. is it better to change the desktop resolution to 1440p before entering the game to match the ingame resolution? i have the tv right in front of my wheel and i little bit to the left and now i get a feeling that i drive with a little angle (like i sit wrong). is that because i sit to the left of my tv and move the ingame camera to the left? with my old tv i didnt have this issue (i hope u understand what i am trying to say cause my english are bad)

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,176
    Sounds okay to me. In a real car you don't sit in the middle either unless you are driving an single seater.

7. arcadios

arcadios

Ratings:
    +2
    yes i agree but i got a feeling that eather the wheel is some degrees turn to the left, or the chair is wrong . is like i drive a car with suspasion problem. i drive straight but i got the feel that it goes left. sorry i dont have the correct words to say...
    imagine that you are in your real car and it needs wheel alightment.
    ps i am so sorry for my english rip your eyes :)