$14.97 on Origin until Jan 3rd

And good news for those who don't like Origin... they give you the SN which works with the standalone game, or once released on Steam you can claim it there too.

And good news for those who don't like Origin... they give you the SN which works with the standalone game, or once released on Steam you can claim it there too.

Did they announce that it's going to work on Steam or is that a wild guess? Just want to make sure it'd work on Steam as well. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/93066271/828925216417207418/

[Quote from NoviSadDude]

I sent an email to the developers asking that same exact question. They responded with:

========
Hello,

We are going to allow for user of other editions of the game to migrate it over to Steam.

Best regards,

SCS Software Tech Support
========

I then bought it on Origin when it was on sale for $18. Origin is not needed to actually play the game, and, actually, I have simply entered the registration code I got from Origin into my trial version I downloaded from SCS' website.

Reactions: Tom
Would have loved to save some money...but I am actually kind of happy I paid full price. It's a great game and I feel like I've already gotten $40 worth out of it. Plus it's probably only going to get better, with more mods and official patches and DLC.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 363 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%