PC1 13 hours "playtime"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
Checked how long steam said id played this tonight...13 hours, maybe 1 hour of that was driving, the other 12 hours have been spent changing settings in game, changing settings in sim commander or browsing forums to find new settings, and the game still feels unplayable for me...i give in, im defeated.

I keep reading how this game was created using customer feedback during development, and this is the ffb that we ended up with?????

Checked how long steam said id played this tonight...13 hours, maybe 1 hour of that was driving, the other 12 hours have been spent changing settings in game, changing settings in sim commander or browsing forums to find new settings, and the game still feels unplayable for me...i give in, im defeated.

I keep reading how this game was created using customer feedback during development, and this is the ffb that we ended up with?????

I am quite happy with the FFB of the majority of cars now, although some of them no amount of tweaking can fix the inconsistent handling.

LOL I just checked my PCARS 55 effing hours! I have completed 3 seasons in career, I reckon at least 35 of those hours have been playing with FFB settings or testing them.

That is a absolute joke. I am shocked that I have spent so long on it. I am a idiot.

sdcSNgj.jpg

• Deleted member 113561

Another bashing thread? Obviously!

Go cry somewhere else - there are ie. Jack Spades FFB Files which make life easy for you - or i can use default pCARS settings on my G27 and only have to adjust Tire Force.

Another bashing thread? Obviously!

Go cry somewhere else - there are ie. Jack Spades FFB Files which make life easy for you - or i can use default pCARS settings on my G27 and only have to adjust Tire Force.
Thanks for the help mate, ill get my accuforce wheel shot on ebay pronto and get one of those g27's your on about...problem solved :thumbsup:

I am not in the mood to create a thread for this. I´ll report here. After 2.0, stuff still broken:

- Thrustmaster wheels still get out of control entering and leaving sessions in PS4.
- " " still select the wrong rotation angles for the given car sometimes in PS4.
- " " still de-center 10 degrees to the left randomly entering sessions.
- " " still get random FFB switch-offs and reversals.
- For some cars the lost parts after a crash never show up again in screen after being repaired.
- This one seems new: right after saving setup changes in the pits, selecting to go out does nothing. the car goes nowhere, you gotta pause it, select back to pits, and then back out again.
- Replays still show the wrong steering rotation angles for pretty much all cars.
- The bug that makes you downshift all the way down to first gear after you downshift ONCE is still there.
- There´s still no way to check oil and water temps in cars with no MOTEC in consoles, forcing you to gamble with cooling levels.
- Camera still resets to bumper pretty often, forcing you to assign one button to change camera permanently even if you always use the same one.

This is what I bumped into in 3 hours of gameplay. Still eager to see it pitcrew work is still randomly reset. I haven´t noticed any positive change after the update except now I can use the controller in the menus, which takes wear away from my wheel.

• Deleted member 113561

Not another trolling WMD investor post? :rolleyes:
troll2_zpstzsjl85d.jpg
Jeez another one coming out the woodwork. :rolleyes: Thought you'd grown out of this by now Brailsford. At least you can't keep clicking on the dislikes any more. You'll miss that.
troll1_zpskiy3jbzg.jpg
Mod-Edit: DON'T

P.s To add some facts: I have just seen a post of yours wheter you personally insulted someone and a mod had to correct it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arne and Neuer31 Seriously, stop with trolling and opening old posts for effect. Got nothing else to do? Bored?

I actually use Pcars. I race in the clubs here. I actually enjoy the game. No hate from me at all. All you guys do is moan and cause trouble and have a go at any one who express's that they have a problem with the game. Why can't you just play the game instead of looking for posts to troll?

I don't see this as a bashing thread. It's a customer complaint thread. Take it up with the OP and stop being fanatical WMD fan boys just for the sake of it. Go and find another topic to troll. And Neuer31, now that the dislike icons have gone, you must be getting bored. :rolleyes:

• Deleted member 113561

Arne and Neuer31 Seriously, stop with trolling and opening old posts for effect. Got nothing else to do? Bored?

I actually use Pcars. I race in the clubs here. I actually enjoy the game. No hate from me at all. All you guys do is moan and cause trouble and have a go at any one who express's that they have a problem with the game. Why can't you just play the game instead of looking for posts to troll?

I don't see this as a bashing thread. It's a customer complaint thread. Take it up with the OP and stop being fanatical WMD fan boys just for the sake of it. Go and find another topic to troll. And Neuer31, now that the dislike icons have gone, you must be getting bored. :rolleyes:

Show me plz proofes of me trolling ... common

I can proof that youre insulting ppl and just accuse everyone not your opinion / disliking you of accusing of trolling:
<mod-edit: sort it in a pm or something, not going to clean it up again>

@Bram Hengeveld Mine was joking Bram. Sense of humour failure eh? :rolleyes:
mod-edit: stay within the forum rules

Sorry. :notworthy: You are right. Must not lower ourselves to their level.
mod-edit: personal insults removed

Last month (June) you did this to me:
I did dislike 2 and disagree with 1 of your posts in another thread (with good reason) - then you started disliking randomly posts of me ... and im not the only one you have done it to. Then you wrote me the PM and meanwhile removed some of your disliked (maybe you regretted maybe you thought admins cant see that you did it).
[Title: idiot] if you carry on doing dislikes you will be banned. trust me. I have already reported you to admin. Your choice. Grow up kid.
(Emerson Fattibaldi, Jun 10, 2015)

And still you continue discrediting everyone who has not your opinion. You call them all the time trolling [just check his last posts in pCARS section] - hence you play this game [obv. you like it - weird]

Now everyone can decide themself who the troll (or whatever - i use different words) is here. Youre really lucky that admins & mods have not banned you sofar.

P.s. Why should i get bored? I think it was a good tool to see the opinion of the majority coz its way easier to click a dislike button than to post a comment.

Pps. About your threat in the PM - i never heard anything of an admin!

You are talking nonsense. Take it to pm and stop spoiling this thread. Or better still put me on your ignore list. That is the mature thing to do.

Same goes for you Brailsford. Pack it in. You are merely trying to stir trouble. Go and play the game and stop with this childish behaviour.

Now back on topic.

• Deleted member 113561

You are talking nonsense. Take it to pm and stop spoiling this thread. Or better still put me on your ignore list. That is the mature thing to do.

Same goes for you Brailsford. Pack it in. You are merely trying to stir trouble. Go and play the game and stop with this childish behaviour.

Now back on topic.
Are you mod? Or an admin? No ... so you cant say anything to me what i respond. We could proof that youre the bad guy here.

Where is your proof of me trolling? Where? Nowhere coz something like this doesnt exist.
You just wanna get away from the discussion, coz you know youre are loosing it! You know we have enough evidence to show who you really are and that what you say is less worth than poop

P.s To add something: You started the spoiling and Offtopic discussion here:
Not another trolling WMD investor post? :rolleyes:
troll2_zpstzsjl85d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.3%