125cc-250cc Shifter/SuperKarts

As a former driver in both, of all the mods, good and bad that have come out, does anyone have any idea why there isn't a quality version of at least one of them? I know another sim has it... I mean there is every ladder car out there from Skip Barber to F2 and one of the biggest classes is non-existent.

And no I'm not talking about that heinous go kart rental mod thats floating around.

If you didn't know, all F1, CART,ChampCar,IndyCar drivers have come up through them. And its known that a 125 shifter and 250 Super Kart are the closest thing to an Indycar out there, in terms of G's, acceleration, braking etc.

125 6 speed

121pod0.jpg

250 6 speed SK

110doiu.jpg

Assetto corsa is the wrong platform for them unfortunately, as the physics don't support the flexible chassis required for them.

Might be better trying on a rFactor2 forum to see if someone will adapt the rFactor karts for the purpose.

Also, the superkarts in Automoblista aren't too bad.

Assetto corsa is the wrong platform for them unfortunately, as the physics don't support the flexible chassis required for them.

Might be better trying on a rFactor2 forum to see if someone will adapt the rFactor karts for the purpose.

Also, the superkarts in Automoblista aren't too bad.
Thats why there are no kart mods, and I was wondering why :) What a shame indeed. I would love to do some kart world known tracks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back