110 Riders In One Race

MGP18 110 Riders In One Race V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any chance we can get the version from the video where every rider has the original bike or maybe a version where every rider is in every class with a bike from the class?

Any chance we can get the version from the video where every rider has the original bike or maybe a version where every rider is in every class with a bike from the class?
I can only assign each rider to one class so I will just have to keep it as every rider in motogp, I put them all on yamahas so that they don't go too slow around the corners

Very interesting and fun your experience. I would like to choose the number of rivals who are not 22 drivers who compete at the start, for example, only one, two, four or twelve. If you could choose the name of the rivals, it would still be better, is there a simple way to do it? The truth would also work better on my computer

Very interesting and fun your experience. I would like to choose the number of rivals who are not 22 drivers who compete at the start, for example, only one, two, four or twelve. If you could choose the name of the rivals, it would still be better, is there a simple way to do it? The truth would also work better on my computer
I'd have to make a different database every time

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 112 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years