Sell 1080p @ 60Hz 27" triple monitor set up

DND

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - Stop Hate
This is a very good set up for three monitors at 1920 x 1080p and 60hz.

GPU SOLD
https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards/STRIXGTX970DC2OC4GD5/specifications/
$195 USD

Monitors SOLD
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6699?b=1&pn=MM.T6BAA.001
$145 USD each or $375 for all

Purchased all inclusive for $550 USD

Estimate 400 hours on components
Prices do not include shipping costs, will be added per your location and applicable insurance
Will be packaged in original boxes with cables, documentation and stands
Ships from Illinois, USA
PayPal will be used for payment

If interested please PM me.

Edit: added pictures to illustrate condition as you can see it has been kept very clean.
ASUS Back.jpg
ASUS Fan.jpg
ASUS Installed.jpg
ASUS Package.jpg

Last edited:
More want than need to be sure. I built the system in May of 2016 and when I was doing my research I missed the mark in that I assumed a DP to DVI adapter would achieve a higher refresh rate of 60Hz.

Even though the card and Monitors are capable of 144Hz, unfortunately in a triple configuration only 60Hz is possible because of the ports available on the monitor. A native connection is required on the monitors DVI to DVI...no adapters to get to that 144Hz mark.

GTX 970 - DVI-D, DVI-I, Display Port, HDMI
Acer Monitor - DVI, HDMI, VGA

As I said the system is fantastic at 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz, and am happy with the performance.

I bought the MSI 1070 ti, then I decided to go with the curved MSI monitors, the bump in performance is noticeable. But honestly I can say anyone who decides to buy this setup will not be disappointed knowing going in, the limitations.

Here is the original build and the progression of the rig. I can't tweak a race car but I do enjoy chasing a better racing rig.
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/X9VYcf

Thanks for your interest @Barrosini

Last edited:
I'm interested in the three monitor setup, is your original offer still on the table or do I need to go through ebay?
One of the monitors is currently in auction, the other two have not made it to eBay yet and are available.

One of the monitors is currently in auction, the other two have not made it to eBay yet and are available.

Hmm that's unfortunate, I would prefer to buy all three at once. I suppose I could try to win the auction but it would be disappointing to lose the auction and have to try to track down a 3rd identical monitor. How much would you sell the two together for?

Hmm that's unfortunate, I would prefer to buy all three at once. I suppose I could try to win the auction but it would be disappointing to lose the auction and have to try to track down a 3rd identical monitor. How much would you sell the two together for?
Perhaps try and win the auction and if you do, we will work out a fair price on the other two.

Everything is now sold! Thanks to everyone for their interest and to the buyer who will now enjoy triple screen driving:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 492 39.2%