#101 Walkenhorst Motorsport Art Car N24h 2020

Skins #101 Walkenhorst Motorsport Art Car N24h 2020 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oscurr submitted a new resource:

#101 Walkenhorst Motorsport Art Car N24h 2020 - Walkenhorsts' 2020 Total-themed Art Car

Hello everyone! Here i present to you a private project I've been working on for some time and I am glad to finally release it!

This is the #101 Walkenhorst Motorsport M6 GT3 which took part in the Nürburgring 24h 2020. The car finished P12 in the grand Race but took this years NLS (former VLN) Championship title.

View attachment 417118

Walkenhorst introduced this livery at NLS 3, although the NLS variant is vastly different from the N24 version...

Read more about this resource...

Oscurr updated #101 Walkenhorst Motorsport Art Car N24h 2020 with a new update entry:

David Pittard Helmet, Suit, Gloves and Shoes

As mentioned in the title, in this update adds Pro Driver David Pittards Helmet, suit, gloves etc. to the skin.

In order for the helmet to work, you need to have the ACSPRH Helmet Mod installed which you can get here:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acsprh-real-helmets-for-assetto-corsa.26805/

Screenshot_86.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Which helmet file do I need to select for this skin?

Edit: nevermind...found in the config file that it was the aria

Last edited:
The Guerilla mod of this car uses AC Competizione's 3D model, so the model itself is quite good actually. Perhaps you can convert this skin for ACC then? It's more "simple" because there is only one png file in ACC. It would be so cool. The template differs from URD's M6 GT3 of course, so I know it's not as simple :)

The Guerilla mod of this car uses AC Competizione's 3D model, so the model itself is quite good actually. Perhaps you can convert this skin for ACC then? It's more "simple" because there is only one png file in ACC. It would be so cool. The template differs from URD's M6 GT3 of course, so I know it's not as simple :)

Maybe i will try to do it for ACC.

Guerrilla mods have a terribly ripped model and the mod quality is absolute ****.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%