100th Anniversary Suzuki

MGP20 100th Anniversary Suzuki 2020-08-21

Login or Register an account to download this content
IMG_21082020_205052_(256_x_256_pixel).jpg
you had released the yellow mouth in the previous mod and now it is removed in the 100th anniversary mod.
Could you please add the yellow mouth for the 100th anniversary mod and make it more neon yellow like real life than the one in the previous mod.
Thank you

seriously?
the top pic is a photo, the lower pic a screenshot!
i havent changed anything at the mouth!
that's all still stock shaped!
the mod stays the way it is!

if you dont like it, feel free to delete it and create your own!

Hello. Very nice update. Just had one issue. When I downloaded this mod, the yellow sticker at the mouth(a mod made by son_martin) disappeared. Is there a way you can put both(yellow sticker at the mouth and the 100 years aniversary sticker) in one mod and send to my mail if you do not want to post here as I love both of them. Keep up the good work. I enjoy all your mods. (My email -> shettyjathin07@gmail.com)
Thanks

The yellow sticker is at the mouth of Mir and a red sticker of Rins. But the custom rider does not have any sticker. So may you put the 100 years aniversary sticker and the yellow sticker which is at the mouth of the Suzuki bike for the custom rider.

Hello. Very nice update. Just had one issue. When I downloaded this mod, the yellow sticker at the mouth(a mod made by son_martin) disappeared. Is there a way you can put both(yellow sticker at the mouth and the 100 years aniversary sticker) in one mod and send to my mail if you do not want to post here as I love both of them. Keep up the good work. I enjoy all your mods. (My email -> shettyjathin07@gmail.com)
Thanks

The yellow sticker is at the mouth of Mir and a red sticker of Rins. But the custom rider does not have any sticker. So may you put the 100 years aniversary sticker and the yellow sticker which is at the mouth of the Suzuki bike for the custom rider.
sry, no

for everyone who annoys me with the sticker in the intake of the ram-air: the colored sticker is a personal thing for the stock riders only. Red for rins, yellow for mir! even the official test rider of suzuki Silvain Guintoli doesn't use a sticker! so for the last time: there will be no sticker in the air-intake!

Attachments

• Guintoli.jpg
    Guintoli.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back